Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bush wearing a wire?
Bush wearing a wire?
2004-10-11, 3:38 PM #41
Seriously, if he was going to risk his political career by cheating don't you think he would use something a little less obvious than a big *** brick in the middle of his back? Even if HE'S not smart enough to realize it, his campaign advisors sure would.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2004-10-11, 7:37 PM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by dry gear the frog
The people who ran the debate said they didn't give Bush or Kerry any equipment, so it's not that.

I think it's just a crease in his shirt or something, as much as I'd like it to be true that he cheated because of how it would kill him politically.

Hasn't seemed to kill Kerry. Unfortunately. :D
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2004-10-11, 10:42 PM #43
Well yeah, but that's because Kerry is a zombie!
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-10-12, 12:32 PM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by dry gear the frog
Well yeah, but that's because Kerry is a zombie!

Of course! Why can't anybody else notice how stiff Kerry is when he walks, talks, etc? The Democratic party knew they had hid a brilliant idea when they were pondering how to make a un-killable politician! Bush has the severe disadvantage of being mortal; the Deathclock says he's only got 10 more years to live, tops.
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-13, 11:40 AM #45
Bullet-proof vest? Seems to look like that.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2004-10-13, 1:49 PM #46
I don't think it's a bulletproof vest.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love

↑ Up to the top!