Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → If this doesn't make you shiver... Nothing ever will.
If this doesn't make you shiver... Nothing ever will.
2004-10-13, 11:49 AM #81
Yeah, I've seen that documentery.
2004-10-13, 11:49 AM #82
Quote:
Originally posted by MBeggar
Bill, both planes were captured on video hitting the buildings. The first was by a french guy who was filming a documentary about fire fighters in manhattan. They were down by Chambers street I think checking out a gas leak. (These things happen alot, dont add it to your conspiracy)
The guy filming heard something roaring overhead (the first plane) and turned his camera to capture the impact.
Dont believe me?
It was shown on CNN. It documented that entire day.

That would be what my World History teacher brought in for us to watch.
Hazard a company one process.
2004-10-13, 11:49 AM #83
Quote:
Originally posted by MBeggar
You hardly have any idea what it was like for me. I saw the smoke. I saw the dust. A few weeks ago I saw the empty footprint of those buildings.
How could you be pissed off more than anybody here? I knew far more people in manhattan that could have been nearby when it happened. I dont need scientific evidence when I know people that were in those buildings. Not just one person mind you. At least 3 fire departments in manhattan and 2 from where I live. You can ask any one of them what they saw.
Why should I trust someone who writes all of this stuff? Were they there? I dont think so.
I dont have to read any of those things on that site. I dont have any time to waste on it.

I'm just going to leave... You have repeatedly attempted to justify your ignorance. You believe that the person who had the biggest emotional hit from something is automatically the best expert on the subject... "It doesn't matter what truth scientists find out, the person with the strongest feelings on it is the one who knows best" sums up your stance on truth. I will refuse to argue with someone like that, as they do not possess the wisdom to understand what I talk about. I'm not even going to bother reading you post, as I already know what it will contain; you'll be trying to knock my opinion down, because "I wasn't there".
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-13, 11:49 AM #84
Bill, heres some friendly advice, SHUT THE HELL UP!
nope.
2004-10-13, 11:51 AM #85
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
Bill, heres some friendly advice, SHUT THE HELL UP!

That's not really helping. He's trying way too hard to put something together that just isn't there. Why? I have no idea. But hopefully he'll realize this soon.
2004-10-13, 11:52 AM #86
Boco, here's a friendly reply. NO!

And let's all be big kids and not talk about killing me in our signatures.
>>untie shoes
2004-10-13, 11:55 AM #87
Ok, this thread has definately disintegrated beyond the point of intelligent debate and into the realm of useless flaming. I think Drac's comment just about sums this argument up.

Quote:
Originally posted by Drac
You know, all this bickering over 9/11 only means that the terrorists have won.

True story.

↑ Up to the top!