Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Web-comics....
Web-comics....
2004-10-15, 9:29 AM #41
nah, its been scientifically proven. Those are the 3 that are better than mine. I am #4.
In Pride,
--Hinch
I had a disclaimer here, but the man said it was too long.
2004-10-15, 9:46 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by hinch1
nah, its been scientifically proven. Those are the 3 that are better than mine. I am #4.

I took a look at yours. While the comic is decent (though I might say 50%-1 of all webcomics trump it, such as [url=www.nuklearpower.com]8-bit theatre[/url]), the fact that it's hosted at Tripod reduces it's value to almost 0. Two pop-ups per page load? I don't think so. Sorry.
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-15, 10:35 AM #43
The last Penny Arcade is the first one to make me laugh out loud since I can remember in that series. I like Ctrl-Alt-Del better personally. Sinfest is pretty good too, and would be a lot better if there was any sort of plot at all.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-15, 1:03 PM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by nottheking
I took a look at yours. While the comic is decent (though I might say 50%-1 of all webcomics trump it, such as [url=www.nuklearpower.com]8-bit theatre[/url]), the fact that it's hosted at Tripod reduces it's value to almost 0. Two pop-ups per page load? I don't think so. Sorry.

What do you know. Clearly you didn't even pay that much attention, because we moved to a new server. And if you were using a decent browser, the pop-ups wouldn't matter. Hell with my browser, I can block out the banner ads too.

I stand by my declearation of greatness.
In Pride,
--Hinch
I had a disclaimer here, but the man said it was too long.

↑ Up to the top!