Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Do any of you own swords?
Do any of you own swords?
2004-10-17, 2:35 PM #41
Ok, I own a sword. I call it a "lightsaber".
2004-10-17, 7:32 PM #42
I have three swords and a bow. One is this shoddy thing I bought on bladeuniverse or somewhere for 30 bucks. it looked perdy. When I got it it was all flappy and falling apart. So my dad and I went to work welding in my garage. Now it's as durable as the real thing. I think it was called parading knights sword or something.
I got a nice hand and a half sword on ebay. The hilt is very spikey and pointed and has some kind of monster engraved on it. It's a heavy mofo that's not very flimsy either. The sword was around $5-7 with shipping around $40. Still good though.
The other sword is a union cavalry sabre. The real deal. It looks wicked awesome, it's lightweight, and worth a lot. It's spiffy.
And i bought and english longbow on ebay. It's as long as I am but I'm getting good at shooting with it. Plus it's sounds cooler than a lame fiberglass shortbow deal. I also have a spatula. And a german k98 but that's it. Don't know how we got that or the union sabre.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.

↑ Up to the top!