Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Special abilities
Special abilities
2004-10-18, 1:03 PM #41
I think it would be cool to be able to control how fast I travel through time. Every one else could be going at normal, but I would be going 500,000 time faster, so it would seem like I had put the world on pause, and I could move through it like I would normally. Sort of like that scene in Matrix one where Morpheus says "freeze it!" during the program. But, to every one else it would just seem like I was moving incredibly fast. (if they could even see me) Or I could slow myself down just a bit for cool fight scenes.
2004-10-18, 1:03 PM #42
Telekinesis. The lazy man's super power. I'd never have to stand up. Just lift whatever I'm sitting on, and float around on that. I could use it for travel too. Wouldn't have to worry about traffic or gas.

I want to create fire too, like in Witch Hunter Robin.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-10-18, 4:29 PM #43
I'm changing my powers...I definatly want the power that Robin has in Witch Hunter Robin.

My second power would be the high charisma thing
I suppose I can go without undead Nazi zombie slaves.
2004-10-18, 5:11 PM #44
Batman!
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-10-18, 5:13 PM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Tonberry
Batman!

Cheat Commandos rock rock on!

↑ Up to the top!