Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → How much do your parents trust you?
How much do your parents trust you?
2004-10-22, 3:08 PM #41
my parents trust me to make my own decisions, I am 21 after all. They were ok with me moving out on my own last year, and I completely support myself now. In fact, they hardly give their opinons or advice on anything that goes on in my life. while I find that nice, it still feels odd considering they used to practically run my life for me.
"The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't. I'll leave you hanging there for the moment, and let you age while the shadows don't lengthen, if you see what I mean." ~~Steven Brust
2004-10-24, 9:55 AM #42
meh i'm 20, they trust me I guess, but i have to tell them where i'm at whenever i go out, and i have a curfew as well...:rolleyes:

tho they don't make me go to bed anymore...which is nice.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2004-10-24, 10:17 AM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by SenatorPheba
In fact, they hardly give their opinons or advice on anything that goes on in my life.
dont fool yourself diana, thay still want to give you there 'advice'... just dont take much of it to heart
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-10-24, 5:35 PM #44
my parents definitley trust me, though that's probably because I don;t really do anything that would make them not trust me. I'm not really into that scene. still, if I'm going to be out late, all I have to do is ask and they're usually pretty okay with it.

though they're not total pushovers or anything. I would probably have a hard time getting away with anything were I into the whole hard core partying thing. my friend went missing for 2 days and she just got grounded for a weekend and she still went to the movies with her sister, whereas I would have died a slow and painful death.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2004-10-24, 6:23 PM #45
My parents trust me, I think. They let me take the train up to Boston alone this summer.. they leave me alone in the house a lot. Sometimes they let me go to shows with my friends in Baltimore. I just have to be home usually by 11:30 whenever I've gone out, but they aren't upset if it's a little later as long as I keep in touch with them. That's about it, I guess. My mom's kind of freaky about who I get rides from though.
I have a signature.
2004-10-24, 7:06 PM #46
Greatly, I've been left alone for days on end, all sorts of stuff
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!