Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Team Americrap
Team Americrap
2004-10-25, 10:01 PM #41
i ****ing got the joke you were making, demon. contrary to prior belif, i do read. i have eyes. yes he spelled your name wrong, but that has nothing to do with who is right within what you two were talking about. he was right when he said you didnt know what you were talking about, you responded with nothing trying to prove you were right, and still havent. just more little jokes at how your posts are ironic.

im sick of this thread. im done. ive gotten banned over going the direction you're taking, demon. i suggest you stop as well.
2004-10-25, 10:15 PM #42
Good then Cazor. That post was written for you. I'll edit it as the purpose of it is done - and it was harsh.

As for you thinking that he was right, that's your opinion. But did I ever say Team America was not ironic? No. I just don't think it is as ironic as South Park. So sue me.
2004-10-26, 4:36 AM #43
But neither is ironic. Southpark is unexpected, not ironic...

*sigh*
D E A T H
2004-10-26, 12:40 PM #44
Yoshi:

Take the complete definition of ironic.

adj 1: humorously sarcastic or mocking; "dry humor"; "an ironic remark often conveys an intended meaning obliquely"; "an ironic novel"; "an ironical smile"; "with a wry Scottish wit" [syn: dry, ironical, wry] 2: characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is; "madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker"; "it was ironical that the well-planned scheme failed so completely" [syn: ironical]

You listed #1, not #2.

#2 is where I"m headed, ok?
2004-10-26, 4:06 PM #45
But it's still not ironic. What actually is, is 4th graders cussing. What should be, is well 4th graders cussing. Unless you're naive, you won't think of it as ironic. Hell I've been cussing since 1st grade.
D E A T H
2004-10-26, 4:10 PM #46
Holy crap... stop.

Movie: Crap

Defining words on every thread you post in: Crap

Ruining threads: Crap

Please, stop now.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-26, 4:32 PM #47
Kirby, we've got to get that sand out of your [nether region].
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!