Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Games, games, all I see are games
Games, games, all I see are games
2004-11-25, 9:59 PM #41
Quote:
Originally posted by LonelyDagger
Obviously your not a fan of reading what you write.

I wasn't bashing you for your opinion on the games, I was bashing your choice of wording.
2004-11-25, 10:06 PM #42
None of the above, all 3 of those games are unworth the money. I wouldn't have gotten HL2 were it not for my ATI ticket. FPSs just aren't worth purchasing until they're good and cheap. MMOs are too expensive, and not even worth most people's time due to lack of actual role playing. I'd go with SAJN's choice of an assortment of older games.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-11-25, 10:23 PM #43
But Kirbs, you find ANY FPS game to be completely not worth buying now.

I haven't bought Doom 3 or Half-Life 2 yet for the following reasons. One, Doom 3 just isn't a game I'll enjoy. Wandering through dark halls with bugger monsters jumping at me from all sides doesn't appeal to me. Two, Half-Life 2, while far more appealing, hasn't completely grabbed my attention as an item I need to have 'NOW'. Three, games in general are bloody expensive.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-11-26, 12:03 AM #44
I loved doom3, so I'd recommend that.

I don't have Hl2 yet, and I hate MMORPGs.
2004-11-26, 12:18 AM #45
If you have a PS2, I would recommend Metal Gear Solid 3.

If you have an XBox, I would recommend Halo 2, or saving forr Knights of the Old Republic 2 .

If you have a Gamecube, I woudl recommend Metroid Prime 2.

If you have none of those three, save the $70 and buy yourself one of them for Christmas.
2004-11-26, 4:07 AM #46
Doom 3

HL2 is just much too bright.
My levels
2004-11-26, 6:33 AM #47
Quote:
Originally posted by ]-[ellequin
If you have a PS2, I would recommend Metal Gear Solid 3.

If you have an XBox, I would recommend Halo 2, or saving forr Knights of the Old Republic 2 .

If you have a Gamecube, I woudl recommend Metroid Prime 2.

If you have none of those three, save the $70 and buy yourself one of them for Christmas.

I have a PS2, but my friend told me to wait on MGS3, and so I will. I'll wait till after christmas, when almost everything drops in price :D
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!