Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For those of you sick of hearing about all these new FPS.
For those of you sick of hearing about all these new FPS.
2004-12-01, 5:31 PM #81
Quote:
Originally posted by Elana14
i like kirby when playing super smash brothers. but that would be me, and problly ony me. oh well.

Kirby's much fun to play :D
D E A T H
2004-12-01, 8:17 PM #82
That list is wrong.

Peach on the same level as Samus? I think not. With two opponents of equal strength, Samus wins. I use them both. I know how they work.

Ganondorf at the same level as Kirby? Ganondorf wipes the floor with Kirby! In an even fight, it's no contest. Ganondorf should be at level 2. I know he's better than Falco and Peach, he's about even with Falcon (less speed, more power), but I do admit Samus and Jigglypuff could probably beat him. (Ganondorf is such a big character, he's an easy target for Jigglypuff's Sleep Attack).
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-12-02, 12:37 PM #83
Quote:
Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle
That list is wrong.

Peach on the same level as Samus? I think not. With two opponents of equal strength, Samus wins. I use them both. I know how they work.

Ganondorf at the same level as Kirby? Ganondorf wipes the floor with Kirby! In an even fight, it's no contest. Ganondorf should be at level 2. I know he's better than Falco and Peach, he's about even with Falcon (less speed, more power), but I do admit Samus and Jigglypuff could probably beat him. (Ganondorf is such a big character, he's an easy target for Jigglypuff's Sleep Attack).

Don't tell me, prove smashboards.com wrong. Tons of people make these comments there, every time they are shot down. If you think they are wrong, head on over there and argue with them. They'll break out a detailed list 50 lines long as to why Peach is as good as Samus (Peach is VERY good, with a good player. She has unbelievable combos), and why Ganondorf is not exactly great. (Unbelievably slow attacks, no comboing ability, poor recovery, fast falling speed, yet easy to knock around.) So, you have fun arguing it out with them, I've yet to see them wrong yet.
2004-12-02, 12:55 PM #84
Bah, statistics. They don't factor in certain things, like luck, or a player simply having a bad day. We really need online play for situations like this. SSB3 will hopefully have it.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."

↑ Up to the top!