Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jokes Thread
Jokes Thread
2005-01-11, 1:42 AM #41
Quote:
Originally posted by Sol
I don't get it. :confused:

He wanted her shipped home and buried so she would come back fom the dead like Jesus. They're in the holy land, you see.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-11, 9:31 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Temuera
Zell, I think it was bowling balls. ;)

you are correct sir.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2005-01-11, 12:19 PM #43
i heard that it was sand, in the case that you can't shovel sand with a pitchfork ;)
2005-01-11, 1:58 PM #44
one day a professor got into his car and was ranting about having a hard day at work one day to his chauffeur. The driver replied "You've got it easy, you just have to go onto a stage and lecture a crowd on something millions of years old with the help of notes and studies and journals... I have to put up with traffic jams, pedestrians, people with road rage, I think my job is muich more stressful and harder.

So the two decided to switch roles one day to see who had it hardest. that day the chauffeur got on stage and presented the lecture as it was laid out by the notes and other materials he brought, but at the end he was faced with a problem, one members of the audiance asked a very difficult and complex question.

Thinking fast, he laughed at the man and said "The answer is so simple, even my chauffeur could answer it"
The Gas Station
2005-01-11, 5:17 PM #45
There are two kinds of pedestrains...the quick and the dead.
Thomas R. Dewar
Ma tana ka aha...

↑ Up to the top!