Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stingy bush
Stingy bush
2005-01-10, 4:41 PM #41
my school has raised over 4,000 dolars, our goal is over 10,000. i bet the schools all over america will donate much more than bush.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-01-10, 4:42 PM #42

Wow. Just wow. If I posted anything in this thread, it would get me banned. Seeing as how this thread was pointless in the beginning, I don't see how another pointless point hurts it.

Just wow.
D E A T H
2005-01-10, 4:43 PM #43
I'd also like to remind everyone that we're just taking Darth_biggs word on this. Has anyone even bothered to research this? Not that I think it matters but to test the credability of biggs. If there was a link posted I must have missed it.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-01-10, 4:44 PM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi

Wow. Just wow. If I posted anything in this thread, it would get me banned. Seeing as how this thread was pointless in the beginning, I don't see how another pointless point hurts it.

Just wow.

Actually, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts. Knowing that you're not a Bush fan, I still think I have an idea where you lean on this.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-01-10, 4:45 PM #45
Let's just say I'm definitely not on Ewok or Biggs' side. In fact, I'm actually with you.
D E A T H
2005-01-10, 4:48 PM #46
Quote:
Originally posted by Ewoklover
my school has raised over 4,000 dolars, our goal is over 10,000. i bet the schools all over america will donate much more than bush.

Wait, wait, wait.

Let me get this straight.

One man's single donation...

...will be topped by the sum of donations made by over 20,000 people?

Yeah, Bush is such a loser. What a jerk. He needs to put things into perspective.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-10, 4:48 PM #47
what kind of facts do you need wookie? i get a plenty for you.

how to learn about current events:
watch tv
read the newspaper
listen to other people
|-|E|_|_O
2005-01-10, 4:49 PM #48
Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi

Just wow.

It is pointless and I'm tired of seeing Biggs post in it. It's clearly intended to draw a very positive reaction in his favor, even though it's really only done the opposite. He's posting clearly derisive material against a man that a fair sized portion of America and the rest of the world has a personal agenda against. He then continues to berate and discount that person in an attempt to glorify himself, which has only gotten him scoffed at. Considering Brians new rule about posting to intentionally draw negative reactions out of people I'm surprised nothing has happened here yet.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk I have a workstation...
2005-01-10, 4:50 PM #49
Bush Donates Only $10,000

...and pledges to donate $350 million while sending his father and Clinton out to raise private donations.

What a jerk.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-10, 4:53 PM #50
It's his money, I think it's nice of him to have donated a substantial amount. It may not be much compared to others, but it's more than any of us have donated.
2005-01-10, 4:53 PM #51
all right lets just leave it at this. if you like bush, fine. personally i dont. im just saying why i dont like him. im not trying to convince people that bush is evil.
|-|E|_|_O
2005-01-10, 4:54 PM #52
This thread is a ridiculous troll fest.
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[

↑ Up to the top!