Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → You've got good taste, right? Of course you do!
You've got good taste, right? Of course you do!
2005-01-10, 10:27 PM #41
Garden State
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Collateral
ROTK: EE
Spider-Man 2
The Bourne Supremacy
Kill Bill: Vol 1 & 2
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-01-11, 3:23 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Echoman
Has the movie come out on DVD yet? :confused:

Uhhuh... A good point. According to Amazon, Sky Captain should be out January 25, so this suggestion has some weaknesses, true.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-11, 1:04 PM #43
I suppose I should've mentioned the ones I already own, but there's only 4 so I didn't see the point at the time. Anyway, I've already got:
Spider-Man 2
Pitch Black
Chronicles of Riddick
Pirates of the Caribbean

Anyone who suggested these has great taste :o

(The two Riddick films were awesome, in my opinion. They both did exactly what I wanted from them)

Chaz: sadly, I'll be saving up a while for all of these. My Saturday job pays £20 a week. So, no money for you :D

So far I have 24 movies on my list. I knew I could count on you guys :D Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions.

Quote:
Originally posted by sugarless5
Phantom of the Opera even though it's still in theaters if you want a bit of culture to wash down with all of these action movies :)

Never! :p
2005-01-11, 1:11 PM #44
Be sure to check out "Run, Lola, Run" (or as its official title is 'Lola Rennt'). It might be a german movie with English subtitles, but believe me, it's one helluva ride.
The answer is maybe.

↑ Up to the top!