Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Positive Reinforcement:
Positive Reinforcement:
2005-01-10, 6:47 PM #41
Ubuu's a dude who so chill and relaxed, its not even funny. This guy is so laid back, its really awesome. Hes also extremely funny and his lack of seriousness is a good change.
All your bacon are belong to me

< robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
< bawss> Right click.

http://www.bash.org/?462310
2005-01-10, 6:50 PM #42
In honor of Kirby i'll take Ubuu's challenge:

He is very outspoken about his beliefs, but they are, from his viewpoint, good ones, and he knows his facts. Will defend his beliefs to the end.

Decided to do two more:

Kirby: Great guy, great writer, and all aroudn good dude if you don't get on his bad side. Can be very insightful and sticks to his facts. He also co-wrote the epic transformation of JKtW and Qwerty to Bhac and Mayaal in the NeS that no one quite cared about but was damn cool all the same.

SAJN: extreamly underappreciated. he has great taste in music and movies, is quite a funny guy, if you like his kind of humor, and can be quite insightful. Also a great writer, and is very good at comedic dissonance and imagry, though he may not know it. Also, even though many people don't like him for his history, he rarely takes the bait anymore and is quite level headed about it on the forums now.
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2005-01-10, 6:53 PM #43
Noble Outlaw is the next Douglas Adams. :o
2005-01-10, 6:54 PM #44
I like Thrawn42689. He seems to be fun guy. Odd at times, but odd in a good way.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-10, 6:55 PM #45
Echoman's holiday logo was the funniest thing I've seen in months.
>>untie shoes
2005-01-10, 6:55 PM #46
Quote:
Originally posted by Noble Outlaw
Kirby: Great guy, great writer, and all aroudn good dude if you don't get on his bad side. Can be very insightful and sticks to his facts. He also co-wrote the epic transformation of JKtW and Qwerty to Bhac and Mayaal in the NeS that no one quite cared about but was damn cool all the same.

great writer, eh? maybe he could help me with my paper then...;) :D
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-01-10, 6:56 PM #47
I like hearing about myself so damn much, I am gonna keep posting.

Bill his funny. Just go to the chat.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-10, 6:56 PM #48
Thrawn42689:
the dinosaur man *cough*Grant*cough* -- I was considering setting that shot you had of the stormie on the raptor to my desktop. I thought it was pretty funny :)

Ohh! And I can now say that I have his numbers memorized! w00t! Thrawn42689

Bill:
Makes good models. A debator (see him argue strongly in political threads).

sugarless5:
Don't know you well enough to make a good compliment... you seem to be a positive person (you had plenty of good things to say on this thread). Beautiful (but that's the easy one ;)).

Ubuu:
Another person I don't know well enough to make a good compliment... except he's like me -- likes to hear good comments of oneself that others have to give :)
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-01-10, 7:05 PM #49
Do me do me!
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-01-10, 7:11 PM #50
Emon is a veritable fountain of common sense and knowledge with a sprinkling of sardonic wit.
2005-01-10, 7:12 PM #51
Run is awesome. I don't remember many of his posts, but I base all of my feelings for him soley on his last response, which was thoughtful and informative. Plus, you can "do" his name, which is super cool.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-01-10, 7:16 PM #52
ahh buck, where to start? This guy is supercool. really nice and stuff, hes a great friend. He used to play Americas Army with me back in the day. Great times to be had by all. Great personality, funny dude, and great friend = a good guy.

< bawss> Right click.

2005-01-10, 7:18 PM #53
Buck has always been the one op I can trully relate with. Whenever I have an issue, instead of taking an emotionless and professional standpoint, buck takes the emotional, and logical standpoint. He doesn't take sides, but instead hears all sides, and comes to a common place where all people can be happy, or as happy as they will get. With this skill, Buck makes up one of my favorite massassian, and about the only one who could probably tell me right off, and be completelly correct about each and every point. To such an extreme, that I'd probably agree fully with him, and turn every point of mine around. That's just how correct buck's insights are on situations.

Shadow98 is baconboy. There is no more, and no less needed. He holds his opinions openly, but is almost eager to hear someone elses. That's a rarity. He also was able to laugh and have a good time. Laughing at ones self is the key to living a good life, and Baconboy sure can do that. An old Massassian friend, and one of the first I trully felt at home with.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-10, 7:21 PM #54
Emon:
Signature that I still, after a year, think is funny. Lotsa posts.

Run:
Should be a writer -- you seem to be much better at writing those image-rich sentences than me. (mine are horrible; I had trouble wording this compliment!)

mscbuck:
The admin who was very polite and such to me when I didn't read the news while the server was down and wondered why my first two JK mods were not uploaded right away.

Home -/\- Runner

w00t!

Shadow89:
Lives in the same state I do!!!!
Bacon is good.

jedikirby:
Always has thorough criticism for a project -- this is invaluable, contrary to what some think.
Not as pessimistic as I can be sometimes...
2005-01-10, 7:28 PM #55
holy crap kirb, almost forgot!!! kirby is awesome. Hes been there for me since massgames. We've talked together. He is extremely nice and open about his feelings, and won't hesitate to say anything. He always is positive to other people, which is really cool. Kirb's the man with the plan.

< bawss> Right click.

2005-01-10, 7:32 PM #56
Shadow89 seems a nice enough person, and anyone who is willing to post a bacon boy picture over and over as Massassi cackles with glee can't be all THAT bad. :D
2005-01-10, 7:37 PM #57
Thrawn[numbers] sometimes sends me messages and sometimes I send replies.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-01-10, 7:41 PM #58
Quote:
Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ
Thrawn[numbers] sometimes sends me messages and sometimes I send replies.

Only sometimes?
>>untie shoes
2005-01-10, 7:42 PM #59
DeTRiTiC-iQ can always contribute something meaningful to every discussion and he has been a fair and balanced admin in everything I've seen him do.
Life is beautiful.
2005-01-10, 7:42 PM #60
Sometimes I can't be bothered because he only talks to me to give me the url of his showcase threads :p
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-01-10, 7:43 PM #61
Det: And old vet. Very funny, and wise.

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-10, 7:44 PM #62
Bill is awesome. Some people say he's arrogant, but that's because he's right dangit!

Actually, I never read most of the arguments. But I could never find any really offensive posts by him either. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
2005-01-10, 7:44 PM #63
Has an awesome name, and quite funny, always coming up with new quick witty remarks.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-01-10, 7:45 PM #64
Detty's comments are twice as funny if you read them with a british accent.
>>untie shoes
2005-01-10, 7:46 PM #65
Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn42689
Bill is awesome. Some people say he's arrogant, but that's because he's right dangit!

Actually, I never read most of the arguments. But I could never find any really offensive posts by him either. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

YES! I have a defender!

I am arrogant... but it's a facade just for laughs...
>>untie shoes
2005-01-10, 7:47 PM #66
Tracer - He stood for what he thought was right, and fought against the man. The man then hired him, and he seemed to do a good job. Then the man killed him. Or something.

Come back, Tracer!

And Correction, you silly person with your funny words. Where did you go to? You come back too. Now.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-01-10, 7:49 PM #67
Tracer - Had a big fight with him, but still thought he would make a great admin (even though I thougth he was wrong in that certain situation). He still is a great admin...if he comes back!!

Chaz - You are like "Cheese"...but with an a and a "z" instead of two "e"s and an "s".
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-01-10, 7:54 PM #68
Buck is hilarious, large, and in charge.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-01-10, 7:55 PM #69
Drizzt rocks at the guitar.
2005-01-10, 7:59 PM #70
it doesn't say I have to post about someone who's posted in this thread so I'll go with happydud since there's a lot that can be said there. Dud's been an awesome friend to me for 5 or 6 years. he's one of the few people I know who have sich a combination of dry wit and cynicism and cheeriness, and teh ability to cheer me up no matter what. he not only puts up with my quirkiness, sometimes downright stupidity, but lets me laugh at myself without making me feel stupid. always fun to be around and always able to make me laugh, happydud's kindness, cheeriness, and dry sarcasm makes me incredibly glad for summer camp. :) aww how mushy I can get when i put my mind to it...I miss camp :(
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-01-10, 7:59 PM #71
Hmm. He's black? That counts as a positive these days doesn't it?
2005-01-10, 8:00 PM #72
NobleOutlaw42 - He can write, he can sing, he can even cook...okay I don't know about the cooking but the rest is true! He also has a good taste in movies and music ( for the most part ;) ). He's very nice too! Always one to talk to when you are in a bad mood. (or a good mood :o ) He's a very trust worthy guy. He still hasn't told anyone that secret about my rubber shee--oh god...

/runs off in tears
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-10, 8:06 PM #73
Thrawn42689 - He's awesome. He is talented in so many ways. He can make amazing music in the shortest time. (Just like Flexor who is also awesome) One hell of a musical ear on this boy. He can draw, he can model sexy raptorsauruses, and make awesome levels! He's a funny guy too. He can go from immature to mature in a heart beat. I think he's some form of blob that can transform into a different person depending on the situation...that’s a compliment -_-. He always has great English skill...because online he never shuts up about my tiny English errors. :mad:
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-10, 8:07 PM #74
SAJN_Master:

Quote:
Everybody Loved Raymond. :(
Ma tana ka aha...
2005-01-10, 8:22 PM #75
SAJN-Not afraid to state his opinion, even if it makes him unpopular with other members
Obi_Kwiet-Stands firmly behind his beliefs, no matter what.
2005-01-10, 9:46 PM #76
Thanks for skipping me guys.

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-10, 9:51 PM #77
Ubuu:
Sarcastic. Doesn't like to be skipped.

(I think I've been skipped more than you... :( )
2005-01-10, 10:43 PM #78
Quote:
Originally posted by Ubuu
Thanks for skipping me guys.

Ubuu finds me to be funny, and therefore he is my hero.
>>untie shoes
2005-01-10, 10:49 PM #79
While bill may piss me off sometimes, generally his opinions run in the same direction as mine, if not on the same track. he has a decent eye for exposure, and pays attention to the details.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2005-01-11, 6:58 AM #80
A... Finn?
The answer is maybe.

↑ Up to the top!