Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I guess we aren't the only weird ones...
I guess we aren't the only weird ones...
2005-01-11, 10:08 PM #41
Ahh, Quicksave syndrome... Happens a lot.

When I see something I really dislike, sometimes I want to hit 7 to bring out the rail det.

If only ERIAMJH was real...
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-01-11, 10:20 PM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by THRAWN
Meh, I've always wanted to save, and that way if I messed up, go back and reload.

Also a few times I've wanted to hit the TAB button for a map.

I think I've wanted to hit the TAB key for a score.
*insert some joke about pasta and fruit scuffles*
2005-01-11, 10:31 PM #43
I think I shouted "boinga 1" in the public once.

Otherwise, I haven't tried to quicksave in real life, but sometimes I wish to do so.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-11, 10:37 PM #44
sometimes I wish I had ctrl F for my notebooks.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-01-11, 10:44 PM #45
Sometimes I wish I had CTRL ALT DEL so I could end it.
2005-01-11, 10:44 PM #46
Quote:
Originally posted by alpha1
that is what we call, a veryy nasty after image. to avoid that in the future, move your eyes around a bit while playing. this will stop those stars being burned into your retina.

They weren't actually burned in. It's more that I was so used to seeing them in that particular part of my vision, my brain filled them in for me.

EDIT: Wow, I started a debate.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-01-11, 10:53 PM #47
Quote:
Originally posted by Overlord
Sometimes I wish I had CTRL ALT DEL so I could end it.

Why? It would just start all over again.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-01-11, 11:54 PM #48
When I get angry with someone I sometimes do the hand motion for pulling a bow and shooting that person in the back. I have done that far too many times in Morrowind. Also, I once tried strafe running... I didn't move any faster.
MithShrike: First Mateneer
Pimpin' Yerba Mate Drinker
2005-01-12, 4:42 AM #49
I agree with Kirby on this one, I have NEVER once had a problem with telling video games from reality.

Now if you'll excuse me I some dog tags to collect and some things to whack with my crowbar.
No sig.
2005-01-12, 8:53 AM #50
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
That's really true. My headphones are reversed in some games (mainly counterstrike). And because of this, when someone who's on my left is talking to me, I instinctively look right, and vice versa.

Why on earth are your headphones reversed?
That would drive me mad. I'd rather wear the headphones backward then put up with that.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-01-12, 9:13 AM #51
Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman
Why on earth are your headphones reversed?
That would drive me mad. I'd rather wear the headphones backward then put up with that.

It's a strange thing, but mine would be reversed as well, if I hadn't reversed the RCA cable connecting my sound card to the amplifier. For some reason, Creative and Sony must have a different opinion of the left and right channel.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-12, 9:21 AM #52
I've often thought of the best way to dispatch enemies, via Deus Ex, looked at terminals and immediately thought "ICEBREAKER" and wondered what a zergling rush would do to a city (when I used to fly places).

But nothing like this o_O
D E A T H
2005-01-12, 4:04 PM #53
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
when I pick up an item and want to model it so badly that I can see the milkshape rendering of the item instead of the item, or when I see a building and want to JED it.

JediKirby

I am excatly the same way.

I rarely mix reality and game, though I have had a couple instances where I thought things like "If I could double Jump, I would be able to get up there."
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.

↑ Up to the top!