Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → uni has started again...
uni has started again...
2005-01-17, 9:51 AM #41
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
Your classes are downright lousy. :p

And dont I know it!!

Actually, Stress Analysis is taught by Dr Trevelyan, and he's a proper good bloke. So that's a bright spot on my week twice on a tuesday and once on a couple of fridays!
2005-01-17, 9:58 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon_Nightmare
And in response to Ubuu:

Speaking from the South-east (Atlanta) and an Accounting major - the market right now is really good for Accounting. I'm not sure on other business majors.

If you get in the big four accounting firms, the going price around here right now is $40,000-45,000 - at hiring. With just a bachelor. If you get a masters it'll go up. The word from inside the big four is that it's not competitive enough either, so they expect to have to raise the rates. Plus this is just starting salary, and you can go up very soon after if you're good.

But money's not everything lets remember. If you're not happy at what you're doing - six figures would mean nothing.

Errrm...I didnt say anything about account people:

Quote:
while most Business majors unless you are in accounting or finance have to get their MBA to make real money.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-17, 10:01 AM #43
Computer Modeling & Animation I
Aglorithm Programming & Design II
Statistics & Probability (last math class I have to take - ever[/b]!)
Introduction to Astronomy

13 hours. Last semester I have where I can take less than 15 hours and 5 classes.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-17, 10:27 AM #44
I'm still in highschool.

AP English
AP American Government
AP Economics
French II
Wind Ensemble (best band I could get into)
AP Physics
AP Calculus II (basically prepares you for the BC calculus test)

It's been a long hard road to obtain the rite to take these classes Senior year, but damn if I'm not proud of the work I've put in, and next year, I wont have as much crap to have to take.
Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?
2005-01-17, 11:48 AM #45
I know Ubuu, it was more just a followup to your post agreeing with you.
2005-01-17, 12:24 PM #46
Ahhh ok, cool.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-01-17, 5:04 PM #47
eng comp/ intro to lit
old testmant
trig
aerobics
smc102
painting
chorus

easy classes? maby. high gpa? yes.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-17, 5:57 PM #48
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfy
Computer Modeling & Animation I
Aglorithm Programming & Design II
Statistics & Probability (last math class I have to take - ever
!)
Introduction to Astronomy

13 hours. Last semester I have where I can take less than 15 hours and 5 classes. [/B]

Hey, if you need the books for CS2050 or Stat, lemme know. I've got the stat book still, and if you guys are using the Drozdek book in 2050, then I have that too. Though, believe me when I say it's worthless. Not entirely worthless on it's own, but worthless for the class. Also, if you have Micheas (sp?) for stat, just know that his lectures are impossible to understand (some, not all), but the book does a really good job of explaining everything. The first course in which I found the book actually useful. Oh, and have fun in Maya I. I took that last semester. Good times. Josh (the instructor) is a bit dry, and he doesn't know some stuff, but he's a good guy. Just don't put off your final movie until the last two weeks like our group did. :o
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.

↑ Up to the top!