Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → WONS......I mean 'SNOW'!!!!
WONS......I mean 'SNOW'!!!!
2005-01-12, 1:02 PM #41
/me streaks in thread....

weeeeeee streaking..... NEKKID IN THE SNOW!!!!! weeeee!
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-12, 2:20 PM #42
Ahh, thanks for clearing up that misconeption Brian, I thought that picture looked a bit odd, but the originals look authentic enough! ;)
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-01-12, 3:23 PM #43
not any in my town(never get any snow) but went to tahoe last weekend and there is so much snow, more than i haave ever seen. Great skiing.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-01-12, 8:10 PM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
No kidding. All the storms that dumped that snow passed right through the Bay Area. It was crazy here last night.

Yea, down in Monterey today was the first day we had sun in two weeks.
2005-01-12, 8:17 PM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by tofu
Yea, down in Monterey today was the first day we had sun in two weeks.

Same true in San Diego. Well we did have a brief break in the rain. But yeah, hillsides are collapsing.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-13, 10:52 AM #46
Dude, this sucks...

Yesterday, the last of the snow melted, then last night, it rained like a b**** for over 10 hours, which, of course, leaked into my basement, and is *still* leaking in. My bedroom is in the basement. The rain did not freeze up, and yet somehow, snow accumulated on top of the wet ground at some point.

What?

Also, my pants are wet.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-13, 2:44 PM #47
Quote:
No kidding. All the storms that dumped that snow passed right through the Bay Area. It was crazy here last night.

Ya, that was fun, hasn't rained like that for ages. i wish it would snow here. that would be so cool.

Last year it snowed in the santacruz mountains, and the diablo range, and ther only at 3000 ft. i live in saratoga near san jose. but its kinda in the hills. word
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-01-13, 5:02 PM #48
Aw, i live in Rhode Island. Thats it.
░▒▓█▓▒░?░▒▓█▓▒░

↑ Up to the top!