Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Best and worst brands of beer
Best and worst brands of beer
2005-01-14, 12:25 PM #41
worst: just about all of it... more specifically all american and canadian beer

best: just about every german beer i've tried i've liked... i'm not much a beer drinker... vodka is my poison of preference
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-01-14, 12:28 PM #42
Good stuff:
Heineken
Corona
Red Stripe (it's a Jamaican lager so it might be a bit of an aquired taste)
Molson
Killian's Irish Red
Newcastle Brown Ale

Don't trust the opinions of people who go to the gas station and buy the cheapest 12 pack. Natural Light (i.e. Natural Anger), Busch Light, etc are pretty poor. Budweiser and Bud Light are ok, but there's better stuff out there. But like Zul, I'm more of a liquor kinda guy. It all depends on if you want to drink to get drunk, or if you want something that tastes good.
2005-01-14, 12:30 PM #43
all beer sucks
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-14, 12:42 PM #44
Yeah, moonshine is where it's at.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-14, 5:41 PM #45
My brew of choice at the moment is Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale.

A friend and I have ordered some stuff from the local u-brew called Prague Pilsener. It's an imitation of some Czech premium beer that I don't know the name of. It came recommended, and it's dirt cheap; less than a buck a pint. The place makes a pretty decent domestic beer, so I'm hoping for great things from this.

One to definately stay away from is Colt 45. It's dirt cheap, but tastes like fart, and will rot your guts out.
2005-01-14, 7:10 PM #46
I am drinking Keith's right now!

I had some Clancy's tonight, it didn't sit well with me.
2005-01-14, 7:16 PM #47
I find that the best mix of cost effective and good taste is Budweiser. It's like 7.99 for a 12 pack of longnecks, and it tastes pretty darn good.

But hey... if you really just wanna get trashed, just do 5 shots of Bacardi 151. That'll do it to just about anyone.
>>untie shoes
2005-01-14, 8:13 PM #48
I like Stella Artois, Guiness, Pilsner Urquell

Strictly avoid Natty Ice and Milwaukee's Best (the Beast). And Steel Reserve, that stuff smells like vomit. I could never finish a full 40 oz. of it.

For liquor, if you want to put hair on your chest, drink Clan MacGregor straight. It's like a cheap version of Johnny Red.
:master::master::master:
2005-01-15, 7:09 AM #49
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
Canadians know good beer.

This is all that you need to know.
-El Scorcho

"Its dodgeball time!" -Stormy Waters
2005-01-15, 10:52 AM #50
Quote:
Originally posted by stat

And Steel Reserve, that stuff smells like vomit. I could never finish a full 40 oz. of it.

....I kind of liked Steel Reserve the one time I had it.... it's really... meaty.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!