Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The 'Gay Bomb?'
The 'Gay Bomb?'
2005-01-17, 11:33 AM #41
Yeah, I'm sure if its military applications are a failure it will find a lucrative market in the arena of practical jokes.
2005-01-17, 12:19 PM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Jedigreedo
That would be ironic considering how anal Bush is about morals.

Wrong administration.
2005-01-17, 12:27 PM #43
Ah, didn't look at the date. Either way it was sarcasm.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-01-17, 12:38 PM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Stafford
on another note, i wanna set one off in an all girls school.

:eek: :D :D
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-17, 1:25 PM #45
They have bee bombs too.
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-01-17, 1:36 PM #46
Quote:
Originally posted by Wuss
Yeah, I'm sure if its military applications are a failure it will find a lucrative market in the arena of practical jokes.

Or the adult one. People are always looking for the latest aphrodisiac.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-17, 2:22 PM #47
I wonder how long it'll be before headcrabs are used?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-17, 2:38 PM #48
they should make this chemical into a spray, so we can all re-enact the movie Love Potion No. 9
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-01-17, 5:22 PM #49
Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Pate
What are you yapping about? It's effectively torture in the same way a "rape bomb" or "mind control device" would be; it makes (all of the straight) people do things they don't normally want to do.

I'm thinking that a nuclear detonation is slightly worse than a bunch of horny people running around, unless you rate mass incineration and nuclear fallout as less objectionable than a "morning glory"...
2005-01-17, 6:57 PM #50
Not to mention the effects of Nuclear fallout on the rest of the world.
2005-01-17, 6:59 PM #51
Quote:

I'm thinking that a nuclear detonation is slightly worse than a bunch of horny people running around, unless you rate mass incineration and nuclear fallout as less objectionable than a "morning glory"...

I didn't realise you were talking about a nuclear bomb, since you didn't capitalise "A" in "a bomb". I just thought your scottish grammar was way off, or something...

To be honest, when I made that post I didn't really know what the bomb did. Making people horny is perhaps not as objectionable as permanently changing their state of mind (which is what the name of the device would lead one to believe).
2005-01-17, 8:03 PM #52
maybe with this we should drop a bunch of condoms so they don't all get HIV AIDS? or should they die like that? Your tax-dollars at work. Weapons of mass destruction.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-01-17, 8:41 PM #53
Quote:
Originally posted by Jedigreedo
That would be ironic considering how anal Bush is about morals.

Haha, ironic... anal... Haha

↑ Up to the top!