Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What's your IQ?
What's your IQ?
2005-01-18, 2:35 PM #41
Agreed I'm not taking anything that reqiures me to fill something out.
2005-01-18, 3:06 PM #42
Quote:

Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
All your bacon are belong to me

< robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
< bawss> Right click.

http://www.bash.org/?462310
2005-01-18, 3:15 PM #43
I guess I already took this before because it knows my email...if I remember correctly I was a 148, if you guys need proof I can try and remember my pw and crap...
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2005-01-18, 3:16 PM #44
Quote:
OMQ, Kuat!
Your IQ score is 1337

This number is based on a scientific formula (created by our scientifically trained monkeys. Seriously, scientific formula? What the hell does that even mean?) that compares how many questions you answered correctly on our Classic(-ly crappy) IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Evil Overlord. This means you are highly intelligent, devious, have the natural ability to trick minds lesser than yours (which happens to be everyone) and the visual and spatial strengths of an expert murderer. Those skills contribute to your sadistic and rotten mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results, you horrid monster you! Of course, we can tell so much from your IQ because of all the scientifical research behind it! If a guy with a Ph.D/M.D. said so, it has to be true. Now if you don't excuse us, we will be using our cold fusion powered computers to calculate the orbital radius of electrons.
2005-01-18, 4:25 PM #45
Visionary Philosopher
8 mins 11 secs

I need something more worthwhile to do with my time...
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-01-18, 4:57 PM #46
I've taken these before. They're craptastical, and ignore half of an IQ test. The visual half.

I got 148 on the REAL IQ test that my school put on. 4 more points and they wanted to bump me up a grade. That was pretty sad, since logic != knowledge. Those are always going to be logical problems. Not something to test what you know.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-19, 9:56 AM #47
Quote:
Tony, your IQ score is 133

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years. Words, numbers, you've got it all. That's what makes you a Facts Curator.

Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind has certain steel-trap qualities to it. You are a knowledge sponge. You have almost enough words in your head to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept when it comes to manipulating numbers. You can also detect important patterns in number sequences, and probably remember the mnemonic devices you were taught in your early school years.

You completed the test in 00:08:16. The current average time for completing this test is 13 minutes and 35 seconds.

That's a load of crap.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-01-19, 10:48 AM #48
Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
2005-01-19, 10:57 AM #49
Congratulations, Jamie!
Your IQ score is 122

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Ain't it the truth, except for the people trusting my instincts and looking to me for direction. :p

It's pretty good for 14 years old. :/
DO NOT WANT.
2005-01-19, 12:29 PM #50
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
I can't be arsed. Besides, IQ is a crock of ****.

Why in the hell did you post, then?

135 Visionary Philosopher
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2005-01-19, 2:09 PM #51
retook it:

Quote:
Congratulations, Kurt!
Your IQ score is 142

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

6 points away from 148, guess I got dumber or something...
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2005-01-19, 2:13 PM #52
Quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomen
Why in the hell did you post, then?

Because I'm an *******, I guess.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-19, 2:32 PM #53
http://www.mensa.org/workout.php

try that.. a bit more reliable
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2005-01-19, 3:09 PM #54
Wow, I'm an idiot compared to every single one of you... 118.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-19, 3:20 PM #55
IQ is a ratio of how many questions you answer with the responses deemed "correct" compared to everyone else who took the same test.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-01-19, 4:08 PM #56
Quote:
Originally posted by JediGandalf
I refuse to take that because it requires me to sign-in.

Me too...
2005-01-19, 4:39 PM #57
I declare all of you stupid for wasting your time on such a test.

↑ Up to the top!