Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Monobrows
Monobrows
2005-01-19, 10:55 AM #41
Anyone else out there have bad nosehair too?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-19, 11:18 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS
...but I still say leave the hair alone.

Yeah. Leave it alone. Gorilla hair is extra cool. Who wouldn't want to be a gorilla? :D
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-19, 3:44 PM #43
I've found that my facial hair grows darker when I shave it. My goatee had almost no color in it, but after I let it grow out and shaved it a few times, it had color in it. Same's going for the rest of my facial hair and sideburns.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-19, 3:49 PM #44
I am Male, I don't have a monobrow but would remove it if I did
2005-01-19, 3:51 PM #45
Considering this is Massassi, I think you need an option for "Female with monobrow"
2005-01-19, 3:51 PM #46
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
The correct term is unibrow.

Beat me to it. And btw, my Dad used to have one of those back in the 70's - I saw an old pic of him and it made him look like some Bolshevik or something . . .
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-01-19, 3:52 PM #47
Oh, and can someone please for once and for all tell me!!!

Is the whole "shave and it grows back worse" phenomenon a myth or is it true?? I'm leaning towards myth but will see.. I hope someone has A REAL ANSWER W/ SOURCE and not just speculation.
2005-01-19, 3:53 PM #48
Hey, Wolfy, just come to terms with your UNIBROW.

I think some of the coolest people in the world had unibrows, though. Anyone remember Bert? Bert owns you.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-19, 4:35 PM #49
I am disgusted by the whole process of plucking hairs. Just leave the eyebrows alone. The worst part is all those "guys" who are bent on proving how manly they are and define themselves by bedding or claiming to bed girls all the time and talking amongst each other 'cause they are pals, and plucking their nasty unibrows.

A unibrow is only disgusting if you are so disgusted by it that you feel the need to pluck it. Also, I don't understand why anyone would shave their legs? I understand shaving the face, because the skin on the face is relatively sensitive and hair growing can be uncomfortable...come to think of it, one gets used to it. So, in conclusion, shave and trim nothing.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-01-19, 7:30 PM #50
I only have a few light hairs between there, no big deal though. Whenever I shave I just pop up the trimmer tool on my shaver and buzz it. Can't notice it unless you feel it, it's lighter than my arm hair.

It doesn't grow back as fast as regular facial hairs. Probably has to do with it not being an overly normal area to get hair like the other brow areas.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-01-19, 7:50 PM #51
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
Anyone remember Bert? Bert owns you.

Hey, why don't you walk over here and say that to my face? :p
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-19, 8:00 PM #52
The midget stumbles and falls from his wheelchair, breaking his skull wide open as blood poors across the floor. The shavings from Wolfy's unibrows soak float across a river of blood as the poor crippled boy was only trying to fit in at the massassi temple; but devious dementors with single brows thought differently. And bert wept as the rubber ducky sang a song of remorse from the hand of ernie.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-19, 8:03 PM #53
I won't stand for this!

And neither will you!
2005-01-19, 8:05 PM #54
Because I'm dead. And you killed me. Just because you wanted me to stand. You crippled h8er.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-19, 8:07 PM #55
Hey, I'm sorry that my razor-sharp wit just cut the swept your feet out from under you.
2005-01-19, 8:09 PM #56
That Ed guy from the Cartoon Network tv show has one eyebrow. The guy who runs around going "huh huh huh" all the time. You know? I dunno.

He was cool.

↑ Up to the top!