Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Perfect Evenings
Perfect Evenings
2005-01-20, 6:45 PM #41
Well I meant alot of people on this forum seem to be on a quest to find a cute girl that loves Halo..... and what's wrong with ur confidence......???? just get drunk.... (I'm kidding) ..seriously though.... just ask some random hott girl out.
2005-01-20, 6:48 PM #42
Getting drunk lowers my inhibitions in every area except one, guess which it is :p

Lacking confidence makes the second suggestion kind of hard.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-01-20, 6:49 PM #43
Well I can be shy at times as well..... but can't u get a freind to hook u up or something?
2005-01-20, 6:49 PM #44
aw...I think Flexor's was cute ^_^

I already had one of my most perfect evenings back when I was dating my ex. We met up at the arcade in the mall (where our first date was,) then went to the coffee store in bookstore after I taught the 13 year olds there that I was the Tekken master. We talked, looked at books, then went to EB. He bought a new game (forgot the name) and we went back and played that most of the night. After that we just talked and played a bit of Halo before sleeping. (a totally innocent sleep; I don't doing anything interesting :P) Um, there were candles too. I think just him being him was what put all the romanticness into it. ^_^
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-20, 7:00 PM #45
What is this, some kind of invasion of the females?

Not that I mind or anything -- it just seems that there are more here now than at any period in my history here...

Still doubt I can find a good girl though.
"And lo, let us open up into the holy book of Proxy2..." -genk
His pot is blacker than his kettle!
2005-01-20, 7:08 PM #46
LordVirus, I feel the same way. In fact, I didn't go to the prom because I thought all of the girls had dates, so I worked instead. About half a year later, I found out that there were two, count em, two girls that wanted to go to the prom with me. You can't think negatively about this stuff, or you get jipped out of good experiences. I just learned the hard way (I haven't totally learned since I still am single, I just know the moral).
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-20, 7:12 PM #47
I'm often tempted to ask some lady friends to hook me up with someone, but my wit and charm abandons me when i'm forced into a situation rather than happening upon it accidentally.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-01-20, 7:21 PM #48
Quote:
I'm often tempted to ask some lady friends to hook me up with someone, but my wit and charm abandons me when i'm forced into a situation rather than happening upon it accidentally.

Made of truth.
2005-01-21, 10:32 AM #49
You should really consider getting someone to hook you up. I have basically no guts when it comes to talkin to memebers of the oppisite sex, so a friend of ours hooked us up, and we have been dating for a year. So you should just send them (your chic friends) on a mission to get a girl for you.:p
2005-01-21, 7:48 PM #50
wow, the girls are seriously missing out
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-01-22, 9:13 AM #51
Get her rat arsed drunk, take her back to mine, have my way with her.

If she says no...
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-22, 9:16 AM #52
no no! Ruth, you've got it all wrong!

When she says no...

[http://www.pedtrauma.gr/pics/photos/prolipsi/pills.jpg]
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-22, 9:37 AM #53
date rape < lowest of the low

:(
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-22, 9:38 AM #54
oh btw sorry Andy did we screw you're thread up? :D

Aeryn - 1 Romance and stupid stuff like Love, - Nil!!
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-22, 11:51 AM #55
I think you guys should come to a compromise. You can cover the blade with Rophys, and then everyone will be happy.
:master::master::master:
2005-01-22, 5:51 PM #56
Everyone except the dead chick...
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-22, 6:07 PM #57
She has no choice but to be elated..
2005-01-22, 6:31 PM #58
Since the entire US separates us, we have to make the most of our time together. We usually skip right to the intersting part and keep it that way the duration of the stay. We have the next 6 months to sit and talk. (On the phone)
2005-01-22, 9:43 PM #59
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarless5
wow, the girls are seriously missing out

Some are, but my girl isn't. :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
no no! Ruth, you've got it all wrong!

When she says no...

[http://www.pedtrauma.gr/pics/photos/prolipsi/pills.jpg]

I'm reminded of Family Guy

"Waiter, I'll have a martini and a roofie colada!"
Pissed Off?
2005-01-22, 10:01 PM #60
The girls miss out on nothing. I don't know about anyone else -- but I know I'm no prize.
2005-01-22, 11:31 PM #61
Quote:
Originally posted by LordVirus
The girls miss out on nothing. I don't know about anyone else -- but I know I'm no prize.

if you gave your mindset a 180-degree spin, and started considering yourself the prize to be sought after, your success would improve.
2005-01-23, 5:52 AM #62
Nah.

I lack confidence, I know -- but I'm not as bad as I used to be, so I really don't see why I have to make a 180 degree turn. After all, I'd rather be lacking in some confidence and find someone nice who likes me for who I am, than be a conceited ******* who can only pick up girls from cheap bars and streetcorners.
2005-01-23, 8:24 AM #63
Quote:
Originally posted by LordVirus
Nah.

After all, I'd rather be lacking in some confidence and find someone nice who likes me for who I am, than be a conceited ******* who can only pick up girls from cheap bars and streetcorners.

this sounds cold as hell, but that "someone will like me for who I am" philosophy is something that i've found to be bull****. You have to improve yourself to get quality women.
2005-01-23, 8:37 AM #64
No Page, there's a difference between "My girl will like fat, balding slobs with no job and no education" and "My girl won't be trying to get into my wallet, or into my clique"
2005-01-23, 12:13 PM #65
Here we go... :rolleyes:
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-01-23, 12:27 PM #66
*gets popcorn and a sock*

Have at it!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-23, 12:28 PM #67
I am improved. Self-confidence is not the end of the world.

I now lay the onus upon someone else to return this thread to its original topic of conversation.
2005-01-23, 3:49 PM #68
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
*gets popcorn and a sock*

Have at it!

err...dare i ask what the sock is for?

Nah, but to get this back on topic: my idea of a great evening would be to go out to dinner and then come back to my house for a movie (or you could reverse that, movie then dinner). As long as we're having fun, it doesn't really matter all that much. just good conversation and lots of laughter. I tend to have the best times just kind of hanging out with my friends at their houses.

Actually, let me recify that. That would be a great evening, a perfect evening would be to see a really good musical somewhere (the Hippodrome is relatively close...so is the National Theater...) and dinner somewhere. But that would be insanely expensive. and I still go with the lots of conversation and laughter at dinner, though.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.

↑ Up to the top!