Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Oh man!!!! Not HIM again!!!!!
Oh man!!!! Not HIM again!!!!!
2005-01-21, 12:18 PM #1
Guess who's back... back again.... Joren's back.... tell a friend....

Guess who's back...
Guess who's back...
Guess who's back...
Guess who's back...
Guess who's back...
Guess who's back...
Guess who's back...
Guess who's back...

Da da dum...

:o
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2005-01-21, 12:19 PM #2
I thought you meant the band HIM....

God they suck...

They need to go back to Finland.

YOU HEAR THAT FINNS!? KEEP YOUR CRAP MUSIC TO YOURSELF!

You can have The Rasmus and The 69 Eyes back as well, they such equal amounts, if not more than HIM.
2005-01-21, 12:20 PM #3
The rasmus > you
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-21, 12:23 PM #4
er... nice to see you too?
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2005-01-21, 12:23 PM #5
I have weird random associations of vibro-axes when I read your name
2005-01-21, 12:27 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Molgrew
I have weird random associations of vibro-axes when I read your name

:eek:

Yes, well. I have put that behind me now. I saw Brian's post at the top while meandering across massassi (I was bored at work and looking for reading material), and now that they have finally decided to start cleaning this place up, I thought I would re-appy to have my ban lifted.

Can't say I ever thought I would be back, but I did enjoy this place when the conversation was civil, as opposed to when the trolls would try to bait you into breaking the rules, and the mods at the time would let them get away with it.

Anyway, I am older, hopefully a little wiser now, and ready to rejoin the Massassian community. ;)
2005-01-21, 12:28 PM #7
Finland is a clean country, Rob. We move our dirt elsewhere.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-21, 12:30 PM #8
Heeeeeeeeey it's teh Joren! Welcome back!
2005-01-21, 12:40 PM #9
is jorens girlfriend coming back too? wasnt her SN like JorensLove or something rediculous like that?
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2005-01-21, 12:48 PM #10
I just told a friend.
2005-01-21, 12:49 PM #11
HIM and The Rasmus can go and rot in their graves, but The 69 Eyes and especially Nightwish are great.
2005-01-21, 12:50 PM #12
Duh nuh nuh NUN NUN NUN duh nuh nuh NUN NUN NUN duh nuh nun ...
一个大西瓜
2005-01-21, 12:51 PM #13
That is alot of exclamation marks.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-01-21, 12:53 PM #14
As another massassi expatriot \ returnee, welcome back.
2005-01-21, 12:59 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by Ford
is jorens girlfriend coming back too? wasnt her SN like JorensLove or something rediculous like that?

Ya know, I never did check to see if she was banned. She might have been, just because people thought we were the same person.

Incidentally, we are getting married on the 23rd of September.

:D :D :D :D :D
2005-01-21, 1:10 PM #16
Hey Joren, welcome back man. Congrats. I got married recently too. E-mail me sometime.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2005-01-21, 1:10 PM #17
Well, well, well....How you been buddy?
2005-01-21, 1:10 PM #18
Yeap, I remember you. :)
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-21, 1:14 PM #19
Hey Outlaw!

Shame our forum was tore down. :(

How's married life?

And Mor!!! Doing quite well man, thanks!

How's things going for you?
2005-01-21, 1:33 PM #20
Welcome back, Dude! :D
Pissed Off?
2005-01-21, 1:54 PM #21
Ah, the Man behind the original idea of Map-Review! I honestly had no idea you were such an august person also here at Massassi. But I should have guessed that.

It's nice you haven't put all the history permanently behind you.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-21, 2:19 PM #22
Finn's have some awesome bands

Nightwish - Sonata Arctica - Stratovarius

\m/
2005-01-21, 2:22 PM #23
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon_Nightmare
Sonata Arctica

How could I forget! :o
2005-01-21, 2:44 PM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by lassev
Ah, the Man behind the original idea of Map-Review! I honestly had no idea you were such an august person also here at Massassi. But I should have guessed that.

It's nice you haven't put all the history permanently behind you.

Yep - surprised my name lives on in mapping circles.

I have to admit, Jango did a bang-up job of it when I split. Quite good there.
2005-01-21, 2:49 PM #25
Eh wow Joren. Welcome back?

How'd you get unbanned?
2005-01-21, 3:30 PM #26
Who??? Are you the Guy who is a Bomb and is used to destroy planets???
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-01-21, 4:28 PM #27
Quote:
Originally posted by Joren DarkStar

Yes, well. I have put that behind me now. I saw Brian's post at the top while meandering across massassi (I was bored at work and looking for reading material), and now that they have finally decided to start cleaning this place up, I thought I would re-appy to have my ban lifted.

Can't say I ever thought I would be back, but I did enjoy this place when the conversation was civil, as opposed to when the trolls would try to bait you into breaking the rules, and the mods at the time would let them get away with it.

Anyway, I am older, hopefully a little wiser now, and ready to rejoin the Massassian community. ;)

Boy, you haven't been to massassi lately I can tell. Though, it's not limited to just trolls. Mostly former trolls, really.

Also, the 23rd of September is my best friend's birthday. :o
D E A T H
2005-01-21, 4:28 PM #28
I remember you.

Welcome back.

And congradulations.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-21, 4:36 PM #29
Heh, welcome back man.
2005-01-21, 4:39 PM #30
Hi version 2.0
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-01-21, 4:41 PM #31
Welcome back...I don't remember you!
Life is beautiful.
2005-01-21, 4:42 PM #32
Quote:
Originally posted by Joren DarkStar

Yeh, I had never been banned before. Shoot, I only once recalll having a post edited. After the change, didn't take long to get a short ban...
2005-01-21, 4:43 PM #33
Quote:
Originally posted by Morfildor
Yeh, I had never been banned before. Shoot, I only once recalll having a post edited. After the change, didn't take long to get a short ban...

Which everyone says was a bull**** ban. And this comes from people who are usually upstanding massassians.
D E A T H
2005-01-21, 5:12 PM #34
*points to email systems*

Back to topic.
2005-01-21, 5:58 PM #35
Arghhhh don't come back and be like 'HEY EVERYBODY CLAP your hands AND GET EXCITED me is teh back'!

-_-.

Actually Joren you're pretty awesome in my book, so welcome back and don't go again :)
2005-01-24, 1:56 PM #36
Lol, np saber. Not planning on doing it again. Then again, never planned on doing it the first time, so we'll see where this trip goes.

And the only reason I made a big deal is because I am aware of the notoriety I have in some circles here (reference molgrew's post), so I decided to have some fun with it. Other than that, now its back to the mundane. :o

Wheee! Good to be back!
2005-01-24, 3:24 PM #37
I remember you like I remember the winter of 1961. Only I remember you way better.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2005-01-24, 4:08 PM #38
Oddly enough, I don't remember you. Nice to have you back anyway :) Are you going to contribute again, or just be a forum leech like myself?
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2005-01-24, 4:34 PM #39
Quote:
Originally posted by Demon_Nightmare
Finn's have some awesome bands

Nightwish - Sonata Arctica - Stratovarius

\m/

Bodom...
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-01-24, 5:06 PM #40
75% of the Massassi population is forum leechers...

Me included...

Welcome back! I remeber you! :)

↑ Up to the top!