Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Oh man!!!! Not HIM again!!!!!
Oh man!!!! Not HIM again!!!!!
2005-01-25, 4:11 AM #41
buried alive by love is about humping fat chicks

welcome back
2005-01-25, 5:25 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Trigger Happy Chewie
75% of the Massassi population is forum leechers...

Me included...

Welcome back! I remeber you! :)

Swamp leeches! Check for swamp leeches!... what no one else got hit? I'm the only one? What's up with that?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-01-25, 6:45 AM #43
I will positively contribute here and there.

Just nice to chat sometimes, ya know?
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2005-01-25, 11:52 AM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by Schming
Swamp leeches! Check for swamp leeches!... what no one else got hit? I'm the only one? What's up with that?

*high-five*
2005-01-25, 2:00 PM #45
I remember you.

Actually, all I can remember is your SN. *shrug*
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-25, 10:03 PM #46
Why exactly are you back? From what I remember from your leaving thread(from which you were threatened with a ban or actually were) you had an *** full of Massassi and were never coming back.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-01-25, 10:05 PM #47
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn
Why exactly are you back? From what I remember from your leaving thread(from which you were threatened with a ban or actually were) you had an *** full of Massassi and were never coming back.

Try reading the topic post, kthxbye.
2005-01-25, 10:09 PM #48
Considering I posted something directly related to the topic post that would mean I read it. What are you talking about?

Anyway, maybe I'm thinking of somebody else. "I'm Leaving" threads aren't that rare here.
2005-01-25, 10:15 PM #49
Sorry, not topic post.

Quote:
Originally posted by Joren DarkStar
:eek:

:o

Yes, well. I have put that behind me now. I saw Brian's post at the top while meandering across massassi (I was bored at work and looking for reading material), and now that they have finally decided to start cleaning this place up, I thought I would re-appy to have my ban lifted.

Can't say I ever thought I would be back, but I did enjoy this place when the conversation was civil, as opposed to when the trolls would try to bait you into breaking the rules, and the mods at the time would let them get away with it.

Anyway, I am older, hopefully a little wiser now, and ready to rejoin the Massassian community. ;)
2005-01-26, 5:34 AM #50
*waves*
2005-01-26, 12:11 PM #51
>.< I must have missed that
2005-01-26, 12:32 PM #52
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn
>.< I must have missed that

So am I forgiven then?

You have to admit, I stayed away longer than most who say they are leaving. Had Massassi not changed with their policies (referring to Brian's post), I wouldn't have come back.

But like I said, the conversations here were good when civil. And I do miss the religious forums, although I understand why they were removed.

Anywho - don't suppose I can get a pass now? :o
*Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
2005-01-26, 7:27 PM #53
*takes Joren's wallet* Okay, you're good now.
2005-01-27, 6:54 AM #54
Lol, fair enough - nothing in my wallet anyway. :p :o
2005-01-27, 6:58 AM #55
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
The rasmus > you

Flexor

Horse diarrhea > your taste in music
nope.
2005-01-27, 7:00 AM #56
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
Flexor

Horse diarrhea > your taste in music

:banned:

Sorry, with the overuse of this smiley, this thread felt naked without it...

:o
2005-01-27, 8:02 AM #57
It's about as used as any other smile, people are just afraid of change... go for it. :)
2005-01-27, 8:19 AM #58
people are afraid of change - my chrstimassassi versions of the smilies were never used [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/Bokoski/cfrown.gif]
nope.
2005-01-27, 1:44 PM #59
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. That is unless of course other people don't like your opinion. Then you get banned.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-27, 1:55 PM #60
Or if you break rules trying to explain your opinion...
2005-01-27, 2:10 PM #61
Yeah, that's true too. I guess that what he said just didn't offend me that much though. Then again, he wasn't saying it to me, so I dunno,
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-27, 2:11 PM #62
*shrug* yeah I didn't think it was that bad either but hey who are we to say who is :banned: .
2005-01-27, 9:54 PM #63
We're no longer allowed to express opinions...

......in blantant insult format.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-28, 12:15 AM #64
Quote:
Originally posted by Joren DarkStar
now that they have finally decided to start cleaning this place up, I thought I would re-appy to have my ban lifted.

Good idea, bad implementation.

Quote:
Can't say I ever thought I would be back, but I did enjoy this place when the conversation was civil, as opposed to when the trolls would try to bait you into breaking the rules, and the mods at the time would let them get away with it.

I also clearly remember every debate you participated in being full of trolling, baiting and insulting remarks. But oh well!

Congratulations on your engagement. May your floorboards be free of splinters!
2005-01-28, 7:18 AM #65
Quote:
Originally posted by Jon`C
Good idea, bad implementation.

I also clearly remember every debate you participated in being full of trolling, baiting and insulting remarks. But oh well!

But enough about you, aren't you going to ask how I'm doing? :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon`C
Congratulations on your engagement. May your floorboards be free of splinters!

I'd more than love to take that as sincere, and think you were actually trying to bury the hatchet, but don't think I have forgotten what you called my fiancee repeatedly.

I am only glad that if you do it again in this setting, THIS time you will get banned for it.

If that was a sincere overture of peace, then I am sorry for the harsh tone, but I feel it is understandable, given our history.
2005-01-29, 4:27 AM #66
What did I call her again? I think I remember calling her "fake", an "alias of you", and drawing into question her parentage and sexual standards since you claimed to attract women by walking up to strangers on the street and kissing them, but my memory's a bit hazy. I think I'm getting old!

Besides, Joren. If my remarks in every debate were inflammatory in any way, that makes your posts doubly so. I was never banned for mine after all.
2005-01-31, 7:24 AM #67
You got away with murder in that thread, Jon.

You called her a slut, a skank, and a whore, all at different points in that thread, which was originally a joke to begin with to see if people really held me in that high regard in terms of being a relationship advisor on Massassi - an abuse of power on my part, but it was all in fun until you came in there tossing insults.

Which was the first time I heard from you, and became the main reason I had such disdain for you. You may try to deny it now - not that it matters, no one is going to ban you for something that happened over a year ago - but that doesn't change the fact that it was indeed what you said.
2005-01-31, 11:49 AM #68
Cut it out guys. If you have issues with each other, then I suggest you take it up someplace more private.
2005-01-31, 12:06 PM #69
Quote:
Originally posted by DSettahr
Cut it out guys. If you have issues with each other, then I suggest you take it up someplace more private.

No problem. I didn't mean the statements to be inflammatory - only a matter-of-fact recounting of what started this whole thing.

I am certainly willing to drop it - consider it dropped.

↑ Up to the top!