Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Corpse Bride
The Corpse Bride
2005-01-23, 7:04 AM #41
Big Fish was awesome usuckkthxbye.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-01-23, 7:11 AM #42
If anyone has ever tried MAKING stop-motion animation *points to self* you'd know it's rather difficult to do people, especially with teeny feet/legs/support. I'm still trying to figure out how much super-glue they used to keep characters like Jack Skellington planted to the ground when they did their crazy dances...
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-01-23, 7:14 AM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
Big Fish was awesome usuckkthxbye.

Holy crap, I agree with SAJN.
D E A T H
2005-01-23, 7:59 AM #44
geb, get the special edition dvd. it shows how they had metal skeletons and stuff with very presice tightened joints and such under the latex mold.
2005-01-23, 8:18 AM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by Cazor
geb, get the special edition dvd. it shows how they had metal skeletons and stuff with very presice tightened joints and such under the latex mold.

Yeah, I was mostly exxagerating about before. I figured they had slightly bigger budgets and better techniques available than I did ;) I still find it amazing though, and not "incompetant" unless that was in reference to some other animation I didn't see (Big Fish?)
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-01-23, 9:32 AM #46
Does it honestly matter if its CG? It looks DAMN good.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-23, 9:37 AM #47
OMG! THE WIZARD OF SPEED AND TIME!!! I never thought I'd see that on any of these forums!
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?

↑ Up to the top!