Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Universal Studios...I got the job!
Universal Studios...I got the job!
2005-01-26, 9:28 AM #41
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
soooo.... explain what exactly you're gonna be doing... as far as i know, you're talking about machines that are better than something else and you're working at a theme park?

I'm working at the Cineplex at Universal Citywalk, which is right outside of both parks. But working there I get benefits to enter in free to Universal Studios, Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, and discounts on Wet and Wild as well as restaraunts and merchandise.

What I meant by machines is, I'm probably going to be working Box Office, where the movie tickets are sold. The machines they use are apparently better then the last theatre I worked at. Or so the head manager told me.

Laura
2005-01-26, 10:55 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn
My mom got me a job at her work an office furniture installer. Paid very well, but I still did not like it. As for jobs, I'm probably contracting with ROTC and National Guard soon and the only job interviews I'll have to go through are the ones for rank advancement.

Well I hope all goes safely Kieran. I mean i'm sure u'll do fine, but doesnt mean I dont worry. But that's already been adressed. By the way funny quote in your sig :p lol *huggles* good luck in ROTC

Laura
2005-01-26, 12:10 PM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
ROTC=Ragnarok Online Total Conversion?

Reserve Officer Training Corp. Instead of enlisting, serving for two years, and then going to Officer Candidate School, I can do ROTC in college and be commissioned when I graduate.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-01-27, 5:06 AM #44
So you're a ticket jockey with free access to universal studios?
Working in a theatre is something to be happy about?
nope.
2005-01-27, 6:00 AM #45
If you are looking foward to it, yes it is. Don't be so quick to question why someone is happy about something...
2005-01-27, 8:15 AM #46
Quote:
So you're a ticket jockey with free access to universal studios?
Working in a theatre is something to be happy about?

You sound bitter.

Jobless? :p
woot!
2005-01-27, 8:34 AM #47
I'll have you know im writing this on my lunchbreak.... at work experience..... i cant get a proper job till later this year.... im a paperboy.
nope.
2005-01-27, 8:47 AM #48
Quote:
I'll have you know im writing this on my lunchbreak.... at work experience..... i cant get a proper job till later this year.... im a paperboy.

Uh...so why so you have to **** all over someone's else?
2005-01-27, 8:50 AM #49
im just asking why they're happy to work in a theatre/cinema, seems like a crappy job to me
nope.
2005-01-27, 10:34 AM #50
Quote:
im just asking why they're happy to work in a theatre/cinema, seems like a crappy job to me

Simply because while I get through SCHOOL, I feel it's a fun job to have. I get to watch free movies...a good deversion, and I get in free to the theme parks...another good deversion. Plus I make some money on the side...I think it's a win-win situation, and that's why I'm happy about it. For the time being it's a fun job.

Laura

↑ Up to the top!