Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The self-hate thread
The self-hate thread
2005-01-27, 7:14 PM #1
What do you think is your absolute worst physical feature? Post and vote.

Anyone planning on posting "My wang is too huge" or "I'm too good looking :(" -> You're not funny, don't bother
2005-01-27, 7:30 PM #2
This unsightly "pot-belly" of fat I have hanging off my front. But I've been going to the gym for the last few weeks, and it's finally starting to help. So screw the surgery.
Stuff
2005-01-27, 7:39 PM #3
I'm just too dang fat. Seriously, a couple of my friends were talking and said (that their girlfriends said) that they were fat. "Pfft..." I say, "I beat you by a long shot"
I can't wait until that becomes a lie :D

But for now, I need that shirt that says "I beat anorexia"

Not sure if surgery could fix that, and I don't really care to try either way -- exercise is free of charge.
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-01-27, 7:49 PM #4
My nose is a little pointy, and I'd rather just have my teeth surgically altered than wear braces for 2 years. :/
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2005-01-27, 8:04 PM #5
I guess I dislike my hair, but I'm an adherant of the lost art of dealing with it.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2005-01-27, 8:07 PM #6
Wouldn't want to change a thing ^_^ The chub could go, but that's what the gym is for.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-27, 8:10 PM #7
Slightly larger-than-normal nose. Meh, not a huge deal though.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-01-27, 8:12 PM #8
Theres no end to whats wrong, I just need to be reformatted.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-01-27, 8:13 PM #9
tendency to develop (though not often, nor many) large acne welts .. and, flabby area under chin, which gets slightly fatter, even when the rest of my body stays the same and/or gets skinnier.
一个大西瓜
2005-01-27, 9:40 PM #10
Big nose, thin hair, crazy teeth, and [insert dramatic music] ...MANBOOBIES!

Only thing that bothers me is the teeth. In fact, that's probably one of the first things I'm having worked on when I get a job and money. Everything else... meh. I don't care.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-27, 9:50 PM #11
I notice a lot of people think their noses are too big/small... Interesting.
2005-01-27, 9:52 PM #12
The materialism of this country is disgusting. "Oh, I have to have the best clothes and the best car, and the best body or I'm a complete failure." or "I'm so ugly! The fashon industry things I need to buy more stuff! I'm so insecure! I need more clothes and makeup!" Makes me want to vomit. [/rant]

Take 2: I wouldn't change anything about myself, and I don't really understand why so many good looking people still want to change some part of themselves. I think media spawned insecurity is getting the best of everyone.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-01-27, 9:54 PM #13
Only thing that I have a problem with is my slight double chin and my gut. I plan on eliminating both by going to the gym from now until summer (I also plan on building muscle, so that's why I'll be there so long).
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-27, 9:59 PM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobbert006
The materialism of this country is disgusting. "Oh, I have to have the best clothes and the best car, and the best body or I'm a complete failure." or "I'm so ugly! The fashon industry things I need to buy more stuff! I'm so insecure! I need more clothes and makeup!" Makes me want to vomit. [/rant]

WRONG THREAD.
2005-01-27, 10:00 PM #15
to change? i would get rid of my (problly normal looking) stomic, while going under the knife is tempting sometimes, i know that that is not the answer to anything... lifestyle bla bla bla. there's only one other thing i might change, but i won't post it here.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-27, 10:38 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Trige
Only thing that I have a problem with is my slight double chin and my gut. I plan on eliminating both by going to the gym from now until summer (I also plan on building muscle, so that's why I'll be there so long).

Your plan is almost like mine, except instead of big muscles I wanna tone my upper body and get a 6 pack :D
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-01-27, 10:48 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
WRONG THREAD.

Thats what happens when my evil twin escapes from his cage. He has been subdued. I guess my last post needs an Extreme Makeoverâ„¢.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-01-27, 11:32 PM #18
My uni-brow. But I keep it well trimmed/plucked, so it isnt really an issue for me. Maybe someday when I can afford it, I'll consider a more permanent means of hair removal.

In fact, if I could, I would premanently remove all of my facial hair except for my eyebrows. I find shaving to be tedious and annoying (since I have to do it every day). I cant grow my facial hair out either, because after a couple of days it starts to get really itchy and I cant stand it, plus it doesnt look very good on me. I wouldnt mind have a face as smooth as a baby's butt for the remainder of my life.
2005-01-28, 12:25 AM #19
Main bits I dislike are standard girl stuff, stomach, thighs, upper arms etc. I also really don't like the bump in my nose. However, there are far more important things in life, so no, I certainly wouldn't get surgery. Nor will I waste ten hours a week in a gym.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-01-28, 12:33 AM #20
I'd just get braces to get rid of the gaps in my teeth. It's not really a big deal though, hence I've not had any work done up to this point.
Pissed Off?
2005-01-28, 1:19 AM #21
I say if you don't have something about you that makes people cringe then you don't need surgery.
Imperfections are what can make you so endearing, even if you might think its horrible.
I remember watching some Opra wannabe (actually, it may have even been Opra) who intereviewed a few people who had surgery.
One of them simply had botox and got rid of the wrinkle lines on her forehead, which I had found adorable. Now I'm not a big wrinkle line fan but on her they actually looked pretty sexy.
I used to think I was ugly, not hideously ugly, but there was certain things about my face I just didn't like, mainly my cheeks and my eyebrows. These very things are what attracted my ex to me.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-01-28, 4:54 AM #22
I like pretty much everything about my body except for some small quibbles with my face. I often wish that I didn't have these moles (pretty small, but noticable) and sometimes my face is a bit too pudgy for my tastes (but sometimes it isn't, weird.)
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-01-28, 5:16 AM #23
I'm too damn skinny :/
2005-01-28, 7:49 AM #24
I'm overweight, and, no, I would never get surgery for it. If I want to lose the weight, it'll be through proper dieting and exercise.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-28, 7:56 AM #25
I've got bad acne on my face, chest and back. I'm on a total of four perscription medications for it (three topical) but they only do so much. If it doesn't clear up in a year or two (I'm almost 19) I'm going to have to look into more aggressive treatments. Gotten much better but hardly gone.

I also have a bit of a gamer gut but I'm working on that.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-01-28, 7:58 AM #26
Quote:
Originally posted by gothicX
I'm too damn skinny :/
All your bacon are belong to me

< robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
< bawss> Right click.

http://www.bash.org/?462310
2005-01-28, 8:15 AM #27
I'm only 5'6".
:master::master::master:
2005-01-28, 8:23 AM #28
I'm too short.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-28, 8:41 AM #29
Emon, if you have the option of getting Acutane (or the generic equivalent), I recomend it. I was on it for about a year, and I totally cleared up. It dries you up, so the dermatologist will probably prescribe a lotion for your face (that's where it's the most noticable with flaking) as well. I still have a bit of scarring on my back, but only cosmetic surgery can fix that, and I don't wanna do it.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-28, 8:41 AM #30
Maybe abit of teeth fixing is needed.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-28, 10:52 AM #31
i'm a bit too skinny.
/fluffle
2005-01-28, 10:56 AM #32
Too tubby. Need to work out more. I'm getting a lot of exercise however, and a community fitness center thing is opening in the spring right down the street from me :D
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-28, 10:59 AM #33
I definately need more upper-body strength (minus delts, those are ok). I'm doing the 10-hour a week at the gym thing now, running daily and lifting. Primarily focusing on biceps, triceps, pecs, and shoulders. Definately going for the sex- six-pack as well. Other than that, I have a tongue-tie that I could've gotten cut when I went to have my wisdom teeth removed, but I didn't I kind of wish I had now, because it's really annoying.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-01-28, 11:06 AM #34
My toe.
2005-01-28, 11:31 AM #35
teeth, still got a bit of acne, thinning hair.

I'm most optimistic about being able to sort out the first once I can afford a dentist.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-01-28, 11:50 AM #36
Quote:
Originally posted by Emon
I've got bad acne on my face, chest and back. I'm on a total of four perscription medications for it (three topical) but they only do so much. If it doesn't clear up in a year or two (I'm almost 19) I'm going to have to look into more aggressive treatments. Gotten much better but hardly gone.

I also have a bit of a gamer gut but I'm working on that.

try proactiv they say it's really good stuff
2005-01-28, 1:40 PM #37
Proactiv is nothing more than the topical medications I'm on in a new bottle plus a moisturizer or two, if that. I'm on 4 or 8% Brevoxyl, a benzoyl peroxide facewash. Benzoyl peroxide penetrates the skin, exfoiliates and creates oxygen in the skin that destroys the anti-causing bacteria. Very effective. Then I'm on Clindagel, a strong topical antibiotic which is known to be a low risk carcinogen...Then a pretty strong perscription of Retin A Micro. And an oral tetracycline...it still won't go away. :( I'd go on Accutane if like, it didn't potentially devastating side effects.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-01-28, 1:47 PM #38
I would get rid of my horrible dandruff, which is very bad even with dandruff shampoos. It's not really a big deal, nor is anything else, but it is one thing I could live without.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-28, 2:53 PM #39
i am almost overwieght, but other than that i am perfect:D
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-01-28, 2:56 PM #40
This thread makes me sad.:(

You people are beautiful.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood

↑ Up to the top!