Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The self-hate thread
The self-hate thread
2005-01-28, 3:18 PM #41
I would get lipo suction....I hat being fat...but can't loose weight...:(
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2005-01-28, 6:15 PM #42
Like maevie, standard stuff, and even not so standard (butt, thighs, but also hands, and feet, better skin, etc...). whatever, I'm very well aware of all my faults but I wouldn't actually want to have surgery or really change them at all...if we all had perfect features we would all look the same and all that. But overall, I could be a lot worse, I'm happy with myself. especially my waist.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-01-28, 7:56 PM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight
try proactiv they say it's really good stuff

Proactiv really does work. I use it everyday, with great results. However, when you're in the shower, just make sure to wash the excess off, or it'll bleach your clothes/towels. Trust me. :p

Myself? I guess could stand to lose a few pounds, but I don't need to. Also need a false tooth implant - I'm missing one (genetic defect).
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-01-28, 8:24 PM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by FastGamerr
I'm too short.
I think they have pills for that.

>.>
<.<
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-01-28, 9:11 PM #45
Oh plastic surgery? Definitely! I would get like, a third eye in my forehead, or maybe on the back of my head, and Oh! I'd get me a big tentacle somewhere, like coming out of my back so I could give people wedgies. Cause you know like, they think I can't give them one, but you know, I'm really sneaking my tentacle around and, pow! Whoa! Blue hair, gotta have blue hair! And of course the usual complement of knives protruding from random, cool parts of my body, and laser guns just incase anyone got mad about my wedgies. But that's about it. :p
2005-01-28, 9:48 PM #46
Nah..no surgery. Lasik/etc maybe someday, when it's even better..

I could gain some weight, though. Time to start eating more and working out, I guess.
woot!
2005-01-29, 3:04 AM #47
Quote:
Originally posted by maevie
Nor will I waste ten hours a week in a gym.

:rolleyes:

Great philosphy maeve.
Just eat less crap and dance to heavy metal/trance, problem solved!!!

I dont like:

My ears (I grew my hair to cover them}

My nose (slightly too big for my thin face}

My skin (prone to spots on the upper face around the area my hair touches it)

My hairy lower body (friggin hell i'm like a gorilla down there!!! :eek: )

My build (wish I was fatter naturally but cant gain wait cept bit of muscle)

....and my manhood? Would rather be 25 cm then my ego would KNOW NO BOUNDS!!! RARRRRR!!!! :D
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-29, 3:36 AM #48
Quote:
Originally posted by clan ruthervain
Great philosphy maeve.
Just eat less crap and dance to heavy metal/trance, problem solved!!!

which was kind of my point...

if it was that much of a problem I'd do something about it, but it's not. and yeah, going clubbing once every couple of weeks and dancing for 8 hours or so tends to help!
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-01-29, 11:01 AM #49
Accutane works really well. There are some known side effects such as depression and blood problems, but they are uncommon. Besides most people taking accutane are teenagers, and teenagers have a tendancy to get depressed with or without drugs, no?
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-29, 11:02 AM #50
i love me

i'm better than a gay bomb in an all girls school

↑ Up to the top!