Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Examples of your odd behavior <i'm insane>
Examples of your odd behavior <i'm insane>
2005-01-29, 8:24 PM #1
Within the past 3 days i have done these things:

- Tonight I burnt off all my chest and stomach hair off with my lighter. My skin didnt burn, and now my body is silky smooth :D

- Last night I drew chinese symbols all over my body. Looks cool, but why???

- I sent a text message (SMS) to an attractive female friend and asked her, out of the blue, if "i could bite her neck until it bled".... She found it amusing but I have no idea why I sent it

- Liking 4 girls at once, why cant I choose one girl???

Gimme examples of your weirdness to make me feel better
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-01-29, 8:25 PM #2
You scare me.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-01-29, 8:30 PM #3
Is your life a living monument to the random?
2005-01-29, 8:41 PM #4
Well, people do consider me very weird, but living with myself everyday these things are all normal to me. I'll just point out what comes off the top of my head..

- I sleep with my shoes on

- I relax or can fall asleep listening to hard trance

- I don't drink hot liquids

- I don't eat hard meats (steaks, roastbeef)

- I can't do it willingly, but I often manage to breathe through my ears for short periods of time.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-29, 8:41 PM #5
O_o
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-01-29, 8:48 PM #6
Who wants to get on the freakshow with me now? :p
Pissed Off?
2005-01-29, 8:57 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by clan ruthervain

- Liking 4 girls at once, why cant I choose one girl???

why should this be considered odd behaviour?

The other stuff is quite strange, though.
2005-01-29, 8:59 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
- I relax or can fall asleep listening to hard trance

I can do that.

I can also fall alseep listening to very loud music through headphones. Think SoaD cranked way up. I can sleep to that.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-01-29, 9:03 PM #9
I slept for 16 hours today. :D But that's about as weird as I get.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-01-29, 9:27 PM #10
I can do this:

And no, it doesnt hurt.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-01-29, 9:40 PM #11
I often dress up as a ninja and sing to my fish. >_> (hey, it beats doing homework!)
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-29, 10:01 PM #12
at lunch, when we have french fries for ala carte, without thinking about it, i seperate the pointy and the square hard ends of the fries into seperate tray compartments. (i eat all but the ends) first time this happened i didnt even know i was doing it, and one of the girls i sit with noticed it and we all started laughing. now ill catch myself doing it.

i also cant eat candy and stuff unless there's an even amount dispersed in my mouth. (3 skitteles to the right, 3 to the left, same with fruit snacks, M&M's.. basically anything with definate shapes. so not like nerds and popcorn)

those are the biggest reasons i have for my self diagnosis of slight OCD.

oh, and i cant sleep WITHOUT loud music. my mom bought me an MP3 player cause it takes one AAA and my cd took 2 AAs and she wanted to buy less batteries. haha.
2005-01-29, 10:11 PM #13
I wrote calculus equations all over my arm yesterday. That was for a reason, though; I was about to write a quiz.

My only really odd behavioural trait is my insatiable desire to chew on metal, particularily aluminum.
Stuff
2005-01-29, 10:38 PM #14
everytime i go to subway when choosing the cheese, i take the stack that is larger
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-01-29, 11:02 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by clan ruthervain
Within the past 3 days i have done these things:
1. Tonight I burnt off all my chest and stomach hair off with my lighter. My skin didnt burn, and now my body is silky smooth :D
2. Last night I drew chinese symbols all over my body. Looks cool, but why???

1. O_o How could you stand the smell?!?!?

2. I am not surprised at that - a part of your ever-ongoing quest for Chinese girls, perhaps? :p

My weirdness: Ooh! I can contort my thumbs into posistion never thought possible. If I had a digital camera, I'd show you.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-01-29, 11:26 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Genki
everytime i go to subway when choosing the cheese, i take the stack that is larger

Even weirder - I think that is like the coolest thing ever o_O
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-29, 11:27 PM #17
hmmm odd behavior...how about i'm 21 and still a virgin. OMG WHAT....no way...Laura a virgin?!

yes people it's true. Why? For a while I had trouble getting close to people, and also I've never been one to be easy about things. I like a guy, I get to know a guy, then I consider maybe taking it further, thus far it's never gone there.

Which is why it irks me to no end, when people say i'm a slut. I may be a FLIRT, which is one thing I admit too, I may come across as "sexual" (it's called being 21, a virgin and having raging hormones )

Why do I admit it? Cuz I dont care, I dont got any shame.

But sure, that might be "odd" behavior to some. I'm just picky and have yet to find a guy that I wanna take it there with. Believe it or not, that's just how things go for me
2005-01-29, 11:35 PM #18
ok
2005-01-29, 11:51 PM #19
Its sad that it would be conisdered odd by today's standard. Keep on searching for your soul mate Boricua :). Hmm, one thing odd about me, I do everything in spurts, never doing things continuously.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-01-30, 12:03 AM #20
Odd behaviour....

Nah.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-30, 12:09 AM #21
I used to run upwards of 80 miles per week. Of course that was my only season of collegiate cross country. Boy did that suck. Later I just stuck with track & field and trained as 800m & 1500m runner. Which brought me to...60 miles a week. Oh yeah, I enjoyed the long runs (1 hour plus).

Damn I miss those days much.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-01-30, 2:17 AM #22
Quote:
Originally posted by kyle90
My only really odd behavioural trait is my insatiable desire to chew on metal, particularily aluminum.

You do know Al is poisonous (hmm... maybe it explains your odd behavior, in retrospect...).

I don't think I have any examples of odd behavior. I guess I haven't led a very interesting life in that sense.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-01-30, 2:24 AM #23
I bounce a lot. Also my leg is forever jiggling: when I first went out with my new girlfriend, she thought I was really nervous, then she realised that I just do it incessantly...

Oh, and every time I go to the student union, I take a matchbox, just one, and then I stick them to my wall equally spaced using them as a border for posters...

...oh, and I bought a zippo, but I don't smoke.
2005-01-30, 4:23 AM #24
I can wiggle my ears.
2005-01-30, 4:28 AM #25
Quote:
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight
hmmm odd behavior...how about i'm 21 and still a virgin. OMG WHAT....no way...Laura a virgin?!

Not weird enough. You lose! :p
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-01-30, 4:59 AM #26
Yeah, I'm 23 and a virgin.
Not only that, but I have a couple of freinds who are older then me and also virgins.
Not only that, but none of us consider it even slightly weird.
A little sad maybe, but not weird :)
I can't think of anything weird I do right now, but I know theres plenty...
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-01-30, 5:50 AM #27
I can't sit absolutley still, ever. I start to do strange stuff, like disassemble and reassemble pens repeatedly, folding paper, etc. My leg also does this weird thing were it twitches really fast, for no apparent reason.
2005-01-30, 6:23 AM #28
I think I am probably one of the weirder people on this foruim. For example, if I would have received the message about someone wanting to bite my neck, I would have asked for directions to your house. The last time I got drunk, all the girls at a party decided to shave the only male there. I am OCD (mainly with things in even amounts). I don't need more than 2 hrs of sleep to function, so I usually don't sleep more than that. .......and I could go on listing weird actions by your truly, but those are the only appropriate ones I can think of as of right now.....
2005-01-30, 6:29 AM #29
Eh, I can fall asleep while listening to death metal with the bass fully open.
2005-01-30, 7:03 AM #30
Quote:
Originally posted by JediHunter_X
I can't sit absolutley still, ever. I start to do strange stuff, like disassemble and reassemble pens repeatedly, folding paper, etc. My leg also does this weird thing were it twitches really fast, for no apparent reason.

Same
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-30, 7:10 AM #31
I kill people. Strangers, mostly. I'm not particular, though. I don't even need to dislike them. I often find myself doing it without realizing it. One moment I'm just walking down George Street, thinking to myself, and the next, I've followed some illegal alien back to his apartment and struck the life out of him with a broken cinderblock. Ha, and the weird thing is, I don't even remember if the cinderblock was broken when I found it!
:master::master::master:
2005-01-30, 9:08 AM #32
Quote:
Originally posted by lassev
You do know Al is poisonous (hmm... maybe it explains your odd behavior, in retrospect...).

Perhaps I should find a chewier metal instead.... such as lead. Or cadmium. "Cadmium chocolate eggs".
Stuff
2005-01-30, 9:13 AM #33
I am randomly insane.

- Will out of the blue whip out my zippo and start playing with it.
- Set my shoe on fire and walked around.
- Change the tone of my voice while talking to waitresses.
- Start immitating singers in a bad way in public places.
- Give people I don't know evil stares until they squirm in their seats.
- Hold my chihuahua over a full bathtub just to watch it kick its feet like it's swimming.

Other than that, I'm just like everyone else.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-01-30, 9:20 AM #34
Quote:
Originally posted by Martyn
I bounce a lot. Also my leg is forever jiggling: when I first went out with my new girlfriend, she thought I was really nervous, then she realised that I just do it incessantly...

...oh, and I bought a zippo, but I don't smoke.

Ditto. Except I bought two lighters, both butane.

My friends and I like making arses of ourselves in public. We'll walk in the street and play what we call the "scrotum game." One person says "scrotum" (or some other equally stupid word), and then another says it louder, and so on. When someone gives up, the last person to have screamed it out wins.
2005-01-30, 9:24 AM #35
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
My friends and I like making arses of ourselves in public. We'll walk in the street and play what we call the "scrotum game." One person says "scrotum" (or some other equally stupid word), and then another says it louder, and so on. When someone gives up, the last person to have screamed it out wins.

Hehe, nice! I do something similar, except I drop the word 'penis' in conversation a lot, without reason and at random times. It's cool by yourself, but it kicks *** when you're doing it with two or more.

Definitely gonna penis try out the scrotum game!

Edit:
Quote:
Liking 4 girls at once, why cant I choose one girl???

Because you're obviously a healthy young man.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-01-30, 9:31 AM #36
We do it at formal dinners in the middle of grace. And we say 'Bollocks'.

Muchos fun
2005-01-30, 9:34 AM #37
Quote:
Originally posted by Martyn
We do it at formal dinners in the middle of grace.

Rofl... that's a level of hardcoreness that's still out of reach for me. Kudos!
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-01-30, 11:50 AM #38
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
Ditto. Except I bought two lighters, both butane.

Ha! Me and my friends do that excat thing, only in math class. That is good fun.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2005-01-30, 11:59 AM #39
When I eat celery I can't stand the stringy things. So I rip 'em out.
MithShrike: First Mateneer
Pimpin' Yerba Mate Drinker
2005-01-30, 12:03 PM #40
If one of my hands is wet and I want to dry it with a towel, I have to wet the other hand and dry it too or else...I just can't do it. :(
America, home of the free gift with purchase.

↑ Up to the top!