Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tk-421
Tk-421
2005-01-30, 11:21 PM #41
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Isn't he a little short for a stormtrooper?

No, because that's actually Han.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-01-31, 10:36 AM #42
Wow. I never thought about this...isn't it also possible that they recovered his beaten corpse?? 'Cause when they are returning to the Falcon, aren't there lots and lots of Stormtroopers and stuff guarding it or whatever?
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-01-31, 10:40 AM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix_9286
Actually I think it's 3263827... though I'm definately not positive at ALL about that. It sounds about right, but I can't be arsed to check it.

Now that I see it... it looks like a phone number... Of course, without an area code or similar, Google is useless for finding a match...

you sure it isn't 8675309?
Hazard a company one process.
2005-01-31, 11:20 AM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
No, because that's actually Han.

Uh . . . have you seen the part where Luke comes into the control room after Han and Chewie?
Pissed Off?
2005-01-31, 8:07 PM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by edicimoh
you sure it isn't 8675309?

Yes. And that's the number from that one song... right? The one that was used in a cingular wireless commercial awhile back? I hate that song. It got stuck in my head for over a week.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-01-31, 8:13 PM #46
The Jenny song!
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-01-31, 9:05 PM #47
/me shudders
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!