Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Apple pwning Microsoft
Apple pwning Microsoft
2005-02-02, 4:48 PM #41
So Apple makes a more popular mp3 player than Microsoft. What's the big deal? I bet 80% of Apple employees use Windows, and you don't see an article about that.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-02-02, 4:50 PM #42
Wow, General Motors really pwns Samsung. Did you know 65% of all Samsung employees drive cars made by General Motors or one of its subsidiaries? :rolleyes:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-02-02, 4:56 PM #43
Could you just get to your point, because I'm too stupid and lazy to translate what you just said into one. :p
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-02-02, 4:58 PM #44
Quote:
So Apple makes a more popular mp3 player than Microsoft. What's the big deal? I bet 80% of Apple employees use Windows, and you don't see an article about that.

That couldn't be more correct. :)
2005-02-02, 5:23 PM #45
https://us.etrade.com/e/t/invest/analysis?content=3&site=analysis&sym=AAPL&ah_flag=

It's not hard to get financial information about a company, it is public information afterall.

Primary shareholder is PCM who both Apple and Microsoft have shares in, Apple having significantly more.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-02-02, 5:31 PM #46
Yes, they have shares, and I know shares is a form of owning. But Bill Gates himself does not OWN part of Microsoft, meaning he can't dictate anything to them.
2005-02-02, 5:38 PM #47
Who says anything about dictating? At end of the day, when Apple does well in any area that's not competition to Microsoft (basically anything other than Operating Systems) Microsoft gets a little bit of money.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter

↑ Up to the top!