Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Kids just don't appreciate the finer things...
Kids just don't appreciate the finer things...
2004-04-27, 5:22 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
at least they do recognize a truly crap game

these kids will go on with life with the knowledge of how much ET sucks

</font>

It doesn't take an Einstien to recognize a /bad/ game..

------------------
[19:59] Happy "Liar liar" dud: This is arguably one of the lowest points in my life.
[20:00] Happy "Liar liar" dud: I'm sitting here infront of my two computers wearing shorts and with no shirt, eating potato salad and orange juice, debating the existance of pants.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-04-27, 5:47 PM #42
Well dud, for these kids it takes an Einstien to recognize a good one. I mean, a lot of these games I still play from time to time. Usually, I base a great game on replay value.

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-04-27, 5:58 PM #43
Pretty witty comments for 11 - 13 year olds...
GOOGLE FIND THESE SITES PLEASE KTHXBYE
http://www.stevebcartoons.com
http://www.kingcola.com
2004-04-27, 6:02 PM #44
...It's fake... duh. Real 11 year olds don't talk like that at all.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-04-27, 6:06 PM #45
How many 11 year olds have even seen ET to know "ET Phone Home?" That's a little past their time.

------------------
All the prism in the world couldn't make hue.
2004-04-27, 6:08 PM #46
Or use half the vocabulary that they supposedly said in this? not to count how well their statements were structured... i mean... it doesnt add up at all.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-04-27, 6:38 PM #47
Yes, as 11 year olds can bearly breathe on their own, let alone communicate.

Feel like I need to add "[/sarcasm]."

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.

[This message has been edited by Roach (edited April 28, 2004).]
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-04-28, 9:04 AM #48
Let alone communicate in any intelligent manner... I f I remember correctly, the average American 11-year-old has a total English vocabulary of but 5,000 words, most of it slang.

------------------
"I know there's got to be some sort of mathematical equation for this sort of thing, but I prefer trial and error. It's one of the advantages of having a socialized health care system."
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-04-28, 12:10 PM #49
Actually guys, the school I goto, a lot of the 11-13 year old range uses those words. "Hooker, *****, Glock, rape, etc." It's kind of disturbing, and yes, most of them have seen ET. Modern today is going downhill, kids are learning crap at younger and younger ages. Take me for example. I learned a lot I wish I hadn't real young at my old private school. But atleast I don't use it, I just keep to my music and comedy instead. That's about it.

------------------
Titan A.E.

Words of wisdom:
"l33t 1s g00d 1n sm4ll d0s3s,
but 1t 1s 4 drug, 4nd drugz 4r3 3v1l!
"
Titan A.E.
2004-04-28, 1:14 PM #50
Well I just have the urge to say:

SMB == <3

Classic gaming nostalgia at it's best - that and Tetris - oh wow - how I (still) love those games to bits...

*...looks around...*

Maybe I should get out more.... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

-Jackpot

[EDIT - OMG - I forgot to add a (now customary) smiley !!! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif] [/EDIT]

------------------
"lucky_jackpot is the smily god..." - gothicX

"Life is mostly froth and bubble,
But two things stand in stone,
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own"
("Ye Wearie Wayfarer" - by Adam Lindsay Gordon)

[This message has been edited by lucky_jackpot (edited April 28, 2004).]
"lucky_jackpot is the smily god..." -gothicX
"Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand in stone,
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own"
- "Ye Wearie Wayfarer"
|| AI Builder: compatible with both JK & MotS || My website ||
2004-04-28, 2:14 PM #51
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cosmic Castaway:
Actually guys, the school I goto, a lot of the 11-13 year old range uses those words. "Hooker, *****, Glock, rape, etc." It's kind of disturbing, and yes, most of them have seen ET. Modern today is going downhill, kids are learning crap at younger and younger ages. Take me for example. I learned a lot I wish I hadn't real young at my old private school. But atleast I don't use it, I just keep to my music and comedy instead. That's about it.

</font>

Same here, you should checkout the 7th graders on my bus. They curse like sailors.
2004-04-28, 2:18 PM #52
My first console was the Intellivision, whereas my good friend at the time had the Atari. Back then, Intellivision was DA BOMB!

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-04-28, 2:32 PM #53
Tie Fighter

------------------
I check my e-mail.

↑ Up to the top!