Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Why do you like Masassi?
Why do you like Masassi?
2005-04-08, 5:13 AM #41
I came for the levels and tutorials, but stayed for the people.
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2005-04-08, 6:03 AM #42
I guess I like the people here. I can discuss things here that I can't discuss anywhere else.

Also, this is my news source.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-04-08, 7:47 AM #43
I liek poast
2005-04-08, 7:54 AM #44
Well, there's some fun conversations & threads from time to time and then some (occasionally) nice people. And Massassi is just one of the many places I visit.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-04-08, 1:08 PM #45
I should have also said, I came here to post a skin and never left...
nope.
2005-04-08, 1:18 PM #46
Only one person has stated the truth (Brian doesn't count), Brian owns our souls and as such we are forced to come here.

I origanally came for the levels, tutorials, cogs, etc but stay mostly because of the forums.
We can have a laugh and say what we want (withen reason). It's also the source of most of the news I get, don't bother with news sites :D
2005-04-08, 4:17 PM #47
Because purple is a happy color.

:em321:
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."

↑ Up to the top!