Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → RIAA = Satan
RIAA = Satan
2005-04-13, 7:41 PM #41
Quote:
Originally posted by Emon
The best way is to just crack the DRM. The second best way is to use your line in and outs to just re-record and re-encode the song, which will result in quality loss. The last option is burning it to a CD and ripping, which is slower and has the same quality loss issues.

not if you use lossless... but then you get 128kbps sound quality with like 700kbps file size so instead of a 5MB file you'd end up with somewhere around 30MB ... in the end cracking the DRM is still the best way
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-04-13, 8:12 PM #42
Man, it's times like these I'm glad I live in Canada...
Stuff
2005-04-14, 8:52 AM #43
hmm... I get comparable speeds to what Emon posted here at the University of Rochester, and as far as I know, we're not on "Internet2". Then again, maybe we are *shrug*. In any case, it's fast :D
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
2005-04-14, 10:19 AM #44
Yeah, you are on Internet2. Unless people on the I2 Hub with the [UROCH] tag means You Rock.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-04-14, 10:40 AM #45
But you do, Emon.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!