Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What styles do YOU consider "gay"
What styles do YOU consider "gay"
2005-04-21, 6:54 PM #41
As long as your gay friends know you're straight, they won't come onto you.

FACT.

(Most of the time)
2005-04-21, 7:46 PM #42
Maybe if you started wearing skirts and purple fishnets...then I might think something. Other than that, you're style sounds nice and doesn't make me think gay. :P (I actually have a gay friend who wears skirts and purple fishnets....it scares me.)
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-04-21, 7:53 PM #43
Sol....

*deleted explanation due to following...*

Big Gay Al from South Park, thats all u need to know.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-04-21, 8:08 PM #44
So far the only way I've really noticed possible gay guys is I sometimes hear that trying-to-be-femine voice. Their clothes as far as I noticed are pretty plain though.

How did you come up with this thread in the middle of your chinese chick fetish? o_O
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-04-21, 8:30 PM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by Sol
Dammit, will someone please tell me what "camp" means? I'm losing it here! [http://img252.echo.cx/img252/3599/twitch2do.gif]

Think fruity. Flamboyant.
2005-04-22, 12:19 AM #46
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
Think fruity. Flamboyant.

Then why not just use the words "fruity" or "flamboyant"?
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2005-04-22, 12:22 AM #47
Because they're not PC.
>>untie shoes
2005-04-22, 6:47 AM #48
The only gay people I know just dress look and act almost exactly like anyone else, you can't really judge sexuality by clothing, although I have to admit I tihnk that highlights on a guy seem a little "fruity" along with tight pink tops for some reason. Yes, I know my statement contradict each other.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!