Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This photo is disgusting. Really. ( Caution)
This photo is disgusting. Really. ( Caution)
2005-04-29, 1:59 PM #1
[http://img92.echo.cx/img92/2803/fingaz5kn.jpg]
Looks like it could be a photoshop job( Thought there was more flesh on your finger), but the inside of the finger looks too detailed and varied to be Photoshop.
2005-04-29, 2:03 PM #2
For some reason I highly think that that photo was PSed. I mean, if there were holes that big in your fingers, you'd be bleeding and your fingers would probably be a lot more pail than that.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-04-29, 2:03 PM #3
That is just nasty, yet I looked at it for a while. Does the inside of a finger really look like that? I thought it was like....veins and stuff. Besides what the hell could have done that to a persons fingers? Maybe he plays to many games... >.> <.<
Think while it's still legal.
2005-04-29, 2:04 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by matrixhacker
[img] but the inside of the finger looks too detailed and varied to be Photoshop. [/img]

wtf
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-29, 2:05 PM #5
Pretty gross looking, but I doubt it's real.
Pissed Off?
2005-04-29, 2:06 PM #6
w.t.f.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-04-29, 2:11 PM #7
Um, the inside of your finger HARDLY looks like that. Haven't you ever seen the video of a guy cutting off his fingers? Yeesh.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-04-29, 2:13 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
Maybe he plays to many games... >.> <.<

Or too much guitar.

If it's a photochop then its really good.. I dont think it's real.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2005-04-29, 2:18 PM #9
The bone kind of looks like teeth.
2005-04-29, 2:24 PM #10
they're *bleeping* mouths, can't you see the teeth and throatness of them?! PS job to the max
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-04-29, 2:27 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Genki
they're *bleeping* mouths, can't you see the teeth and throatness of them?! PS job to the max

Seriously folks, how can you doubt that's a photoshop job? It'd take me 3 minutes to cut the mouth off of something and paste it on my fingers...
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-04-29, 2:35 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Genki

I too thought that was obvious. Maybe you have to be from MN to have any sense, eh?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-04-29, 2:42 PM #13
must be kirb, must be
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-04-29, 2:45 PM #14
I can see how the middle could be like a fish mouth, and the skin could be like...I don't know freaking rice or some crap...but what are those little holes?!
2005-04-29, 2:50 PM #15
What little holes?

It's obviously a fake, good lord. It looks like the mouth of a leech-type animal or something. Still gross.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2005-04-29, 2:52 PM #16
Looks like it's from a Remora or some other parasitic creature
</sarcasm>
2005-04-29, 2:57 PM #17
Not a Remora (they have a long, oval shaped suction cup thing) but some type of parasite for sure. Looks like maybe someone wants to be a vampire?
Little angel go away
Devil has my ear today
2005-04-29, 3:03 PM #18
Vampires that just touch 2 fingers to your neck to feed would be cool. Much more stealthy, but much less dramatic...that kind of kills the appeal of it to all the hot-topic-vampires though huh?
</sarcasm>
2005-04-29, 3:10 PM #19
Looks like the mouth of a sandworm (Dune, for all you heathens)
"Whats that for?" "Thats the machine that goes 'ping'" PING!
Q. How many testers does it take to change a light bulb?
A. We just noticed the room was dark; we don't actually fix the problems.
MCMF forever.
2005-04-29, 4:05 PM #20
no doubt that thing is PSd ooo thats sick but it dont look real ahhh thattle give me nightmares!

Jonny a.k.a. Itchy
2005-04-29, 4:12 PM #21
Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I think that is the most horrific thing I've ever seen.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2005-04-29, 4:33 PM #22
:eek: Freaky!
Skateboarding is not a crime.
2005-04-29, 4:34 PM #23
Why won't it load...? :(
2005-04-29, 4:38 PM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter 4 hire
Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I think that is the most horrific thing I've ever seen.

Agreed. Theres something really disgusting about that picture....
2005-04-29, 4:56 PM #25
despite being obviously fake, that is disturbing.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-04-29, 5:06 PM #26
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
Why won't it load...? :(

Yeah! :(
2005-04-29, 5:18 PM #27
:(
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-04-29, 5:30 PM #28
:( I want to see the gross picture too.
2005-04-29, 5:32 PM #29
here, i'll attach it for those who cant see it:
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-04-29, 5:34 PM #30
Thanks.

I don't see how that can be anything but photoshopped.
2005-04-29, 6:08 PM #31
Definitely PSed. First, your bones aren't that big in your finger (assuming the teeth-looking thing is supposed to be bone). Second, there is a lack of shadow. The shading doesn't match the light source. Third, the edges (especially at the top) are blurred, as if trying to hide a seam from what was apparently once a mouth. (Considering my monitor is crappy and blurry already (800x600 max), and I can still see that, should tell you something.) Lastly, what's being portrayed here is 99% impossible. Your fingers would most likely become infected and turn black (I exaggerate a bit). Yet there's not even red around the area from irritation. Come on.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-04-29, 6:27 PM #32
Everytime I look at that I want to wretch. There's something about looking down the throat of a parasite that I find unsettling. Especially when it's buried in someone's finger (or looks like it at least).
Little angel go away
Devil has my ear today
2005-04-29, 6:34 PM #33
I know the picture is fake, but it looks so real. I feel sick to my stomach. I kept looking at the picture and I don't know why, now I stopped looking at it, but I can't get the image out of my head, and I feel sick.
2005-04-29, 6:36 PM #34
That looks amazing! Except the angles of the mouth to the surface seem wrong, especially if it's supposed to be bone.
2005-04-29, 6:54 PM #35
Here's a question that hasn't been asked yet: Where the hell did this disturbing picture come from?!
Little angel go away
Devil has my ear today
2005-04-29, 7:24 PM #36
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
I know the picture is fake, but it looks so real. I feel sick to my stomach. I kept looking at the picture and I don't know why, now I stopped looking at it, but I can't get the image out of my head, and I feel sick.

Yes yes! Someone burn it! I hate it!
2005-04-29, 8:45 PM #37
Quote:
Originally posted by Crimson
Here's a question that hasn't been asked yet: Where the hell did this disturbing picture come from?!

I was about to ask that.

REALLY convincing PS.
D E A T H
2005-04-29, 8:53 PM #38
That can't be real why isn't it bleeding
2005-04-29, 9:09 PM #39
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL
Definitely PSed. First, your bones aren't that big in your finger (assuming the teeth-looking thing is supposed to be bone). Second, there is a lack of shadow. The shading doesn't match the light source. Third, the edges (especially at the top) are blurred, as if trying to hide a seam from what was apparently once a mouth. (Considering my monitor is crappy and blurry already (800x600 max), and I can still see that, should tell you something.) Lastly, what's being portrayed here is 99% impossible. Your fingers would most likely become infected and turn black (I exaggerate a bit). Yet there's not even red around the area from irritation. Come on.

I was gonna say the same thing
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
2005-04-29, 11:47 PM #40
Uh, none of you have never seen a picture of a lamprey before?

[http://research.plattsburgh.edu/LakeChamplainSeaGrantAquatics/images/transformer%20mouth%20parts%20small.jpg]

[http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/ocean/images/03_oceanlife/features/02_verts/lamprey.jpg]

↑ Up to the top!