Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → New Technology Advancement
New Technology Advancement
2005-05-02, 9:53 AM #41
Not to mention you don't need bullets or shells or whatnot, just an easily rechargable energy pack.
2005-05-02, 10:03 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by tinny
Their purpose is to bypass energy shields I think.

The thing is, in EP 1 blasters were blocked by the gungun energy shields, but physical objects (droids) were able to get through.
2005-05-02, 11:42 AM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by Dominik
We are actually using half of our brain's capabilities. At full functioning, telekynesis will be possible.
Actually, it's 10% at a given time. You can use the whole thing, just not all at once.

It needs a better microprocessor. :p
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-05-02, 12:10 PM #44
?
Attachment: 4771/image1.jpg (52,069 bytes)
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-05-02, 12:19 PM #45
Quote:
Originally posted by lassev
Maybe those E-11 blasters were cheap to manufacture in large qua[n]tities.

It seems that everything about the Empire can be traced to large numbers of cheap stuff. TIEs. Stormies. E-11s. . . .

btw, E-11s pwn, especially in JO and JA (one of the few weapons I actually liked in either game)

↑ Up to the top!