Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hot: yay / nay ?
Hot: yay / nay ?
2005-05-04, 2:26 PM #121
I'm not sure where this whole "fat = evil" notion came from. If a girl is skinny, she can still be healthy - I know a girl who weighs about 100 lbs. at 5'4", eats like a horse, and rarely exercises. If a girl has a bit of a stomach, it doesn't mean that she's unhealthy in any way.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-05-04, 2:27 PM #122
I think when girls have no stomach is whats gross...

Ew, I don't wanna feel spine.

But personally, they asked HOW SHE LOOKS. I gave my opinion.

It doesn't mean I wouldn't date her. Looks are THE LAST THING I look for in a girl, really.
2005-05-04, 2:34 PM #123
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob
To be honest, I TRY to avoid putting any kind of effort into message board arguments, being as they are pretty trivial.

However, I think it is sorta funny that so many people get offended on here OVER A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION, on the internet no less.

THEN THREATEN that your credibilty is gone.

Yay.. my cybar-cred is gone.. I am hurt. Nothing is keeping me from registering a new name or going somewhere else at all. Because cybar-cred is THE ENDS ALL of credibility.

:P

I'm not pointing fingers at this post, I just mean in general.
Being fat is more medical than opinion.
Attachment: 4830/explode.gif (10,270 bytes)
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-05-04, 2:37 PM #124
Hahahahahaha.

That smilie is GOOD.
2005-05-05, 8:34 AM #125
I'd hit it once or twice.

No.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2005-05-05, 12:19 PM #126
Add another "I think she is cute, and you guys who say she is fat, I want what you are smoking, because that crap must be damn good."

I like her smile too, yes.
2005-05-05, 12:27 PM #127
Ahahaha.

First thing I see when I open this thread:

[http://migc.scummbar.com/dancingfatties.gif]

Google targetted ads tell it as it is.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-05-05, 12:28 PM #128
Could be worse, the bottom has ad's for Satan and one called "Chubby Man".
nope.
2005-05-05, 12:29 PM #129
A. Shes not fat.

B. You can only see her upper half, that's not enough to determine if she's fat or not, but judging by her face only, she is not fat.

C. Fat or not, nobody here that's criticised her would have a remote chance with her, look at yourselves before you judge others negatively.
2005-05-05, 12:43 PM #130
Quote:
Originally posted by Mort-Hog
Ahahaha.

Lol... I get this

God sends strong delusion
Read --2 Thessalonians 2:11 Find out why, secrets revealed
[url]www.online-bibleconcordance.com[/url]

Anyway, that's a beautiful baby. Tell her she's welcome to bask in the all-encompassing Tenshu love, and tell her to bring her friends (not you)
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-05-05, 6:56 PM #131
Less fat discussion, more "hit it" pictures.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-05-06, 3:56 AM #132
Quote:
Originally posted by Temperamental
A. Shes not fat.

B. You can only see her upper half, that's not enough to determine if she's fat or not, but judging by her face only, she is not fat.

C. Fat or not, nobody here that's criticised her would have a remote chance with her, look at yourselves before you judge others negatively.

I know I'm unattractive.

Therefore, I have room to be brutally honest.
2005-05-06, 8:48 AM #133
If she's good enough for Clinton, she's good enough for me!
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-05-06, 8:55 AM #134
Yeah, cute, but not hot.
2005-05-06, 12:22 PM #135
Fat != unhealthy.
Skinny != healthy.

It is healthier to have fat. Unless you're eating poison or not getting the nutrients you need, most eating habits are healthy. Everything else you need is being active and having a positive attitude. You can lead the healthiest lifestyle, and at best, you might live like one or two years longer. The reason the life expectancy in North America is so high is not that we are healthier or have a better health care system, it's that there are so many preservatives in our food.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-05-06, 12:41 PM #136
Just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they're doing something that isn't healthy. I know a girl who's about 100 lbs., 5'4" (skinny). Eats plenty, snacks a lot, drinks alot, and the only regular exercise she gets is walking around campus. She just has a high enough metabolism that she runs through calories like they were nothing.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-05-06, 12:47 PM #137
A fast metabolism may in itself (and usually is) a side-effect of more serious health conditions, particularly with respect to her thyroid, etc.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-05-06, 12:54 PM #138
I know another friend who has the same kind of situation - in fact, all the men on his dad's side have the same situation. It seems to slow down, though, as they get in their 40's.

I'm not saying the girl has a 0.2% body fat or anything of the like, but she is skinny.
2005-05-06, 1:11 PM #139
Quote:
Originally posted by GhostOfYoda
This is one of the creepiest threads I've seen for a while.

I agree.
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-05-06, 1:12 PM #140
I'm not saying anything either. It's just possible that they may have an overactive thyroid which may be a problem.
2005-05-06, 1:49 PM #141
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Tonberry
Fat != unhealthy.
Skinny != healthy.

It is healthier to have fat. Unless you're eating poison or not getting the nutrients you need, most eating habits are healthy. Everything else you need is being active and having a positive attitude. You can lead the healthiest lifestyle, and at best, you might live like one or two years longer. The reason the life expectancy in North America is so high is not that we are healthier or have a better health care system, it's that there are so many preservatives in our food.

So you're telling me that preservatives in our food are a GOOD thing? And actually, we have a rather mediocre health care system. The EU and Canada have better ones.
D E A T H
2005-05-06, 2:01 PM #142
Quote:
I'm not saying anything either. It's just possible that they may have an overactive thyroid which may be a problem.

Difficulties in getting pregnant? Or more probably too little sex drive (can't remember - can be too much as well)
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-05-07, 3:19 AM #143
Quote:
Originally posted by Mort-Hog
[http://migc.scummbar.com/dancingfatties.gif]

No. That would be because we have a bunch of idiots saying she's fat. :rolleyes:
Pissed Off?
2005-05-07, 7:53 PM #144
Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi
So you're telling me that preservatives in our food are a GOOD thing?
If a long life is a good thing. But quantity != quality. Also, many preservatives cause other, not dying-related, problems.
2005-05-07, 8:07 PM #145
I think you just made everyones IQ drop several points.
2005-05-07, 8:08 PM #146
Quote:
If a long life is a good thing. But quantity != quality. Also, many preservatives cause other, not dying-related, problems.

Yeah, like cancer. And liver problems. Some kidney problems too.

Because you don't need kidneys or livers and cancer doesn't kill.
D E A T H
2005-05-07, 8:23 PM #147
well i think she's nice.

I consider myself lucky in that my gf has a nice face and great body, but even if she was slightly chubbier i'd still dig her.

Only when the arrrrsee starts getting wide, the legs are huge and the chin has an extra sister chin is when I'm turned off,

:cool:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-05-07, 8:34 PM #148
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob
I think you just made everyones IQ drop several points.
Clearly you're a *snip*
2005-05-07, 8:37 PM #149
Cute, sure. Hot as in sexy, no.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-05-07, 8:41 PM #150
Quote:
Clearly you're a *snip*

Clearly, you don't know what you're talking about.

But hey, who am I to judge?
2005-05-07, 8:45 PM #151
Yes, clearly, the only one around here qualified to judge, would be me. ;) And I would hit it. I love her smile.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2005-05-07, 9:43 PM #152
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath
Cute, sure. Hot as in sexy, no.

bull****.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-05-07, 9:44 PM #153
Quote:
Clearly you're a *snip*

You don't really have a right to be calling anyone else a moron.

****ing or not.
D E A T H
2005-05-07, 10:43 PM #154
IS MA FREND HOT LOL?!
Attachment: 4912/shalbb6a.jpg (19,048 bytes)
Think while it's still legal.
2005-05-07, 10:55 PM #155
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
bull****.

Opinion
2005-05-08, 8:54 AM #156
Lets have more hit it pics
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-05-08, 9:03 AM #157
The whole "not all fat people are unhealthy fat" is true, but an awful lot of them are. Those that are 'naturally fat' are a tiny minority, the vast majority of them are just plain overweight. And being overweight is unhealthy. There's nothing 'good' about being fat.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-05-08, 9:36 AM #158
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
IS MA FREND HOT LOL?!

I hate you. But...

I'd hit it!
2005-05-08, 10:37 AM #159
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
IS MA FREND HOT LOL?!

At least she isn't chubby!
bwahahahaha:p
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-05-08, 10:48 AM #160
Shes anorexic!
The hill billy one.

The first one is actually kinda cute
Jedi rocks rule the house...
YEAH YEAH YEAH

↑ Up to the top!