Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → New $50 bill
New $50 bill
2004-05-06, 3:45 PM #41
I do that too.

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-05-06, 4:46 PM #42
Why didn't you jsut take it out fo view?

Also, i don't know if you guys have noticed, but there's different peoples' pictures and different designs on each of the denominations. Plus, when you're leafing through money, all you're seeing is the corners anyway.

I do support the festivalization of our money though, it's fun! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-05-06, 4:49 PM #43
Ugly, piss ugly. BRING BACK THE GREEN BACK!

------------------
Ω of 14
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2004-05-06, 4:59 PM #44
its not that bad. It could be orange. yuck

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-05-07, 1:46 AM #45
But as for large replica images like that... my friend used to print those out and give them to taxi drivers when she was younger.... aah, what a master criminal.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-05-08, 1:25 AM #46
What people are on the American notes?
£5 note has Elizabeth Fry
£10 note has Charles Darwin
£20 note has Sir Edward Elgar

I don't know who's on the £50 note. I've only ever seen one once. Shops don't usually accept them because nobody uses them and so they think they're fakes. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2004-05-08, 3:14 AM #47
My granddad had aboutr a grand in counterfeit £50 notes. They were the only £50s I ever saw.

Oh, and if they don't want counterfeity, why don't they just use a similar sort of strip to us if they don't already?

------------------
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!