Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → New FF7: Advent Children Trailer
New FF7: Advent Children Trailer
2005-05-19, 8:07 PM #41
Too bad all I have is disc 3. :(
2005-05-19, 8:12 PM #42
Well, you did own all three at one time right..

So... you know.. you can..
2005-05-19, 8:13 PM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by Compos Mentis
hahahaha yes
the pc version sucked because
low-res videos
game-breaking bugs that required USER-MADE patches to fix
various graphical glitches that also needed patches
iffy controls unless you have a game-pad

other than those, it was the same. None of those bugged me that much because I'd already played it and didn't really care that it was a little sub-par. Besides that, it just feels more natural as a console game.

Truth.
D E A T H
2005-05-22, 12:15 AM #44
A couple questions... how is this being released? Just on PSP, or will there be a DVD too? Will it be translated to english?
2005-05-22, 7:20 AM #45
I heard it was coming to theatres, which would be cool.

I highly doubt it'd be a PSP only release, probally they'll release it on DVDs as well, and given the simultaneous release, it'll probally be done in subtitles.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-05-22, 7:27 AM #46
From what I've read, it will be available on both PSP and DVD. I haven't heard anything about it coming to theaters, though. And all voices will be in English when it's released in the States. In fact, it's supposed to be released September 14.
2005-05-22, 10:12 AM #47
Quote:
Originally posted by Zecks
From what I've read, it will be available on both PSP and DVD. I haven't heard anything about it coming to theaters, though. And all voices will be in English when it's released in the States. In fact, it's supposed to be released September 14.

sourceplz
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-05-22, 10:14 AM #48
Quote:
Originally posted by Zecks

Are the voices just being dubbed over, or are they reanimating the mouths?

↑ Up to the top!