Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mark May 11th on your calender, Carmack fanboys...
Mark May 11th on your calender, Carmack fanboys...
2004-05-14, 12:47 PM #41
... which has relatively nothing to do with the plot, which is the part of the game that most people are annoyed by.

I can't really make any negative comments about the game art, programming, level design and other founding bits of the game, but the plot seems non-existent.

[This message has been edited by spud (edited May 14, 2004).]
2004-05-14, 1:27 PM #42
I've never really cared about id's sp missions. I still consider Q2 to be one of the best mp games of all time (especially CTF and JB). Q3 was decent (especially CCTF). It's going to be interesting to see an id game that's more sp-oriented on a modern game engine.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Half Life 2 appeals to me, Doom III doesnt... What's your problem with that?</font>

There's no problem with that. I was simply/naively trying to put a stop to the HL2 vs D3 debate before it was started. I just get sick of people comparing apples with oranges. Sorry if I offended you.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)

↑ Up to the top!