Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Me, her, and what the heck, massassi can come along to!
Me, her, and what the heck, massassi can come along to!
2003-12-16, 5:22 PM #1
Ok, Massassi has a big reputation with it's "dating help" and all that crap, so for the first time evar, I'm going to ask Dr. Phill, err I mean massassi.
Here goes:
/start story here/
1)So there's this new girl at school.
2)I'm sitting there one day and then I think to myself "Omg, she's beautiful..."
3)I started my own micronation and she joined.
4)My school is SMALL. All of highschool = 17 people.
Ok, so with those factors taken into consideration, here's the deal. I heard her talking to someone about a forum she set up and so out of boredom one day I checked it out, signed up, and am now getting to know her in a slightly unique way. He know's that we've met before, but she doesn't know exactly who I am. Odds are she'll find out soon enough though since of the 17 people in highschool I'm the only one that would do something like this. I have NO freinds (sad storry, eh.) and I just kinda wander around, but I do talk to her, just not for very long and stuff cuz' I get shy and my face gets REALLY RED. (Anyone know how to stop that red face problem, eh??) So um I talked to my freind that moved a year ago on AIM, and he's says I should just go talk to her more. So umm.. yeah, what do you thin, massassi? Oh and is what I'm doing a sick twisted thing that only a stalker would do? My current plan is to get to know her more on the internet, and just kinda talk to her more and stuff. I dunno.. hmmm. Oh yeah, I might have posted a link to the massassi forums on her forum one time. If she were to read this... hmmm... so anyway, if you bothered to read that big paragraph, what say ye?

------------------
"answer to life the universe and everything = 42"
2003-12-16, 5:31 PM #2
talk to her, ask her out. your face gets red (porbibally) because your nervice.

gosh your school is small, there are 2500 in my high school alone, (there's like 6 other schools this big in my county, 2 in my town alone!)

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2003-12-16, 5:44 PM #3
SEVENTEEN[/b]?!

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2003-12-16, 5:45 PM #4
If she's not a vindictive ***** and she does have feelings for you, chances are she'll think the blushing issue is 'cute' or something.

...Though, that's only if she's nice.
2003-12-16, 5:48 PM #5
Hmmm... I wonder if- no, no, no. hmmm...

------------------
2003-12-16, 5:55 PM #6
I was thinking, maybe over Christmas break I could post a thread similar to this on HER forum, and then find out what happens. That'd be interesting, but might not be a good idea.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Axis (edited December 16, 2003).]
2003-12-16, 6:02 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Ok, Massassi has a big reputation with it's "dating help" and all that crap</font>

Yeah, a bad reputation.
2003-12-16, 6:34 PM #8
Take a chance, you'll probably be glad you did. And even if the whole dating thing doesn't pan out, you can probably have her as just a friend.

Also, 17 people? Good God! There are 2200 in my high school, and there are 7 other public high schools and at least 3 private ones in the county alone!

------------------
1 of 14 - The Coucil still lives
6-16 Never Forget.
Click.
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2003-12-16, 6:44 PM #9
This board has a reputation for dating help? Usually the dating threads just turns into a debate about... something.

But, erm.. I hate to say this, but there's only 17 people at your school, and you aren't friends with anyone? How in the world do you deal with that? Wouldn't it be a bit.. awkward? I mean, There's about 500 or so people at my school, and I find it awkward only being friends with about 20 or so people. Just seems a bit.. odd.

With only 17 people in the school, it'd be pretty damn hard for anyone to talk about you behind your back, but maybe the whole you not having any friends thing could sort of, maybe, put her off..? Getting to know her in person would be a lot better than doing it online. It could be confusing that you talk to her more on a message board than you do at school. And for heavens sake man, don't tell her straight up that you have feelings for her. That can be.. very off-putting.

Anyways, good luck with it all. Hope it works out. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

By the way, how old are you(and her)?

------------------
"When all else fails, eat pie."
thoughts from beyond observance
2003-12-16, 6:55 PM #10
I had over 2,700 at my school for a year. We so many freaking kids that we had to start a 7-period day where only half of the school went 1-6 and the others went 2-7. Somes of the "smart" kids would have the nerve to go 7 periods a day.

As for some advice to you, I'd say go for it. I remember back when I was in Grade School, I had a crush on a girl named "Betty Lam". It wasn't until a few days before my Junior High's graduation when I gave her a confession letter (I was too afraid to say it in her face... you know how junior high kids react at that age). I was suprised later that she gave me a big hug during the graduation (despite writing a nice little letter satating that she wasn't interested in anyone at that time).

Anyhow, over that summer, she wrote me letters both via email and "snail" mail. She kept giving me feelings as to whether she really did have a thing for me (I think she was dropping hints all thoughout Junior High) but she didn't want to commit to having a relationship with anyone.

During the first year of High School, we did run into one another on campus to exchange quick hellos but it degraded after that. I was a bit put off when she sort of ignored me at times and I got pissed and wrote her a mean letter (like a idiot that I was - obviously had no girl experience then) but I later apoligized for my stupidity. However, I still started to ignore her after that, playing hard to get.

It wasn't until my Junior year when she started to date this one Indian guy. That seriously pissed me off but it was my fault for not pursuing her so I can't blame her for that. Anyhow, apparently her little relationship with that guy didn't last to long (most of you "boyfriends" were only no more than a year long). I only got to see her once during my Senior year before I dropped out of school and transfered into Adult Ed (I was 19 years old then) and that was the last time I saw her. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

Ok, that was a LOT of info you guys didn't need to know but I thought I'd just explain the whole story then just a part of it.

ANYHOW... I say you should go for it. Hopefully you won't be a dufus like I was and actually commit to building a relationship with her.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://www.savagex.net
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2003-12-16, 7:14 PM #11
Go for it!!! The more you talk to her, the more comfortable you'll get [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2003-12-16, 7:16 PM #12
Well.. first of all, i have NO experience yet.
Given that, go for it. Ive been feeling crappy all day because i didnt talk to her. And NO MATTER WHAT, do NOT think out every possible outcome, and all the chances you missed [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] That just makes you feel crappy like me.

Oh yeah.. i used to go to a school with 10 people, grades k-8 :P

------------------
"It's OK for us to randomly attack people!"
-BV

o.0
2003-12-16, 7:28 PM #13
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Elana14:
(porbibally)</font>

I dunno why, but I just cant stop laughing at that. No offence, Elana, you just made my day [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2003-12-16, 7:46 PM #14
Its easier to find out if she wants you.

Get wasted then offer to take her for a drive. Make sure your still carring / drinking when your offering. If she declines then chances are she wants you pretty bad, and is playing hard to get. Also riding your bike into a wall at high speed could help.

------------------
Team Battle.
Team Battle.
2003-12-16, 10:51 PM #15
Oh, and for the red face stuff.. Drink something cold - Cola, beer, something like that.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2003-12-17, 2:03 AM #16
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
I dunno why, but I just cant stop laughing at that. No offence, Elana, you just made my day [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

</font>

I would have to concur with the Sporkus [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian & A Very Massassian Xmas
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2003-12-17, 2:16 AM #17
relax.......... just be natural, your face won't get red, if you're relaxed and calm and not staring at her, and her assets I doubt your face will turn red. Can we have a link to her forum.

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2003-12-17, 3:26 AM #18
Hmm, for some reason I'm really afraid to do this, but egh, what the heck. I'm sure massassian's wont go around posting on her little somewhat private message board... They better not... [EDIT] If you went there, forget it exists, and for the LOVE OF GOD DON'T POST THERE!
------------------

[This message has been edited by Axis (edited December 17, 2003).]

2003-12-17, 3:56 AM #19
I wonder how long it will take us to bring that server to its knees...
2003-12-17, 4:05 AM #20
Ask her if she likes Star Wars....what? it worked for me!

------------------
<Dormouse> there are very few things quite as comforting as smelling like a close friend.

We are only human, perfect in our imperfections. - Erin amie du Dor

<Dormouse> it's really cute in the way that a sherman tank with a fuzzy steering wheel is cute
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2003-12-17, 4:52 AM #21
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jon`C:
Yeah, a bad reputation.</font>

Agreed.

------------------
TI-MAH!
2003-12-17, 5:10 AM #22
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Axis:
Hmm, for some reason I'm really afraid to do this, but egh, what the heck. I'm sure massassian's wont go around posting on her little somewhat private message board... They better not... Zombo.com!
</font>

Bad idea. BAD idea!

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.rot13.com" TARGET=_blank>Wnav "Xebxb" Ghbzvara
w_ghbzvara@yhhxxh.pbz</A>

[This message has been edited by Krokodile (edited December 18, 2003).]
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2003-12-17, 6:11 AM #23
The best way to get over that red face thing is to talk to her more.

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov

Never tickle the third foot!
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2003-12-17, 8:46 AM #24
wow, 17 kids eh... that is some slim pickens right there, chacnes are she probaly already has some bf that she needs to get over since no new girls come with no strings attached. second off chicks for some reason when there hot tend to go for athletic popular kids... which at a highschool with 17 kids could be a overwieght kid who plays varsity chess and is part of varsity forensics and brags about his double letter... who knows? but anyways If u think getting to know her by a forum to woo her or whatnot lol go for it but don't get your hopes up. Secondly if you are good looking at all be confident when you talk to her and do not always ask questions like a nervous wreck instead talk to her and tell her about cool **** you've done thats gotten you in trouble and how you party like mad and don't bring up anything about computers ever. good luck [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
-If you don't know, then don't ask...

[This message has been edited by Snoopfighter2 (edited December 17, 2003).]
2003-12-17, 9:08 AM #25
[http://www.boomspeed.com/kieran_horn/massassirelationship2.jpg]

I can't help but imagining this is you:
[http://www.boomspeed.com/kieran_horn/puking.gif]

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">ERM, I would prefer if y'all didn't post anything there... *cough* *cough*
</font>
riiight. *cracks knuckles* That site is so ****ed.

------------------
You will respect my authoritah!
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2003-12-17, 9:19 AM #26
SWEET JESUS CAKES! Did she code these forums herself, because if so dry hump her next time you see her. From me. Seriously, a hot girl that can code PHP and CGI is my goddess, even if the stupid bishonen(no offense) thing applies to the site, with men that don't swing my way *aherm* me being straight, that is. Ergh. Anyways, say you came across the site, ask her if she coded it, and if not, just strike something up with her. If all else fails, go gundam wing. Bishonen(for her) and mechs(for you [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]) and you can't lose.

------------------
There is no signature

[This message has been edited by Dj Yoshi (edited December 17, 2003).]
D E A T H
2003-12-17, 9:32 AM #27
Krok, please edit your post so that the link is, um, destroyed. Worst idea EVER was posting that link on massassi. *Slaps himself*

------------------
2003-12-17, 9:35 AM #28
DEAR GOD ARKON! DELETE YOUR FRIGGEN POST on my presidencey OH GOD, MY COVER IS BLOWN. heheheh, crap I was a fool to post that link here. HURRY DELETE IT Before she sees crap crap crap. Oh and that link to massassi, delete that to. If she were to see this thread, omg, that'd be.. crap...

------------------

2003-12-17, 10:14 AM #29
www.alluring-innocence.tk

I can't let that site die from massassi until I look at it and school computers won't let me. I'm going to right it down too, just in case.

------------------
You will respect my authoritah!
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2003-12-17, 10:21 AM #30
Blasts your infernal infernal-ness. I'm having enough trouble as it is cleaning up the tracks of the massassians that have already been there today. Hmmm... this is becoming complicated and slightly off subject, or is that just me in my paranoia to remain unkown...?

------------------
2003-12-17, 10:41 AM #31
I can't help you on the issue on the girl, but my school has 360-some people. That's always been the average for all my schools. I only say this because I'm amazed at your school of 17 (the least people I've had in a CLASS is about 31). Wow...

------------------
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
/Banana starts dancing
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2003-12-17, 11:13 AM #32
is this girl hot, by like that i mean have a nice body and no pot marks and no mishaped head? i guess i can let the greasy hair slide since she dosnt have time to take showers since shes coding her anime site, i cant read half the words on there... fujkawar pictures? that she altered... what kind of girl have u found, i bet she only likes aZn boys lol.

------------------
2003-12-17, 11:47 AM #33
Don't listen to Arkon, if you do not look at her, she will have a hard time trusting you and believing you're interested.

------------------
Roach - It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

The mental patient sits and stares.

0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2003-12-17, 11:54 AM #34
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snoopfighter2:
is this girl hot, by like that i mean have a nice body and no pot marks and no mishaped head? i guess i can let the greasy hair slide since she dosnt have time to take showers since shes coding her anime site, i cant read half the words on there... fujkawar pictures? that she altered... what kind of girl have u found, i bet she only likes aZn boys lol.

</font>

. . . o.O

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2003-12-17, 11:41 PM #35
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Axis:
Krok, please edit your post so that the link is, um, destroyed. Worst idea EVER was posting that link on massassi. *Slaps himself*

</font>

Done deal. Too bad about Kieran's post, though. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.rot13.com" TARGET=_blank>Wnav "Xebxb" Ghbzvara
w_ghbzvara@yhhxxh.pbz</A>
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2003-12-18, 2:26 AM #36
Axis, I'll delete my "friggen post" as soon as I could find it. Linke me to it for god sakes. and If she coded this thing, she's a real gem. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2003-12-18, 3:01 AM #37
I had a talk with one of the Admins. There's no longer any trace of massassi. (except the odd amount of new members that suddenly signed up to her forum. Hopefully she won't notice...)

------------------
"The Oracle told me I would die with my boots on. I've worn tennis shoes ever since." - Axis
2003-12-18, 3:03 AM #38
Keiran's post still links to it.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2003-12-18, 9:44 AM #39
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jon`C:
Yeah, a bad reputation.</font>

I must strongly disagree. Look where I ended up, I've been happily paired with my long-distance wench... young lady for 7 long months now [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Seriously buddy, be up front and honest, otherwise rumours start going round, people get embarrassed and things go wrong - get it all out in the open! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
"What is stronger, more powerful - the power to give life, or the power to take it away?" - Gee_4ce
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2003-12-18, 9:46 AM #40
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kieran Horn:
[http://www.boomspeed.com/kieran_horn/massassirelationship2.jpg]
</font>

AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE![/i]

------------------
"What is stronger, more powerful - the power to give life, or the power to take it away?" - Gee_4ce
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets

↑ Up to the top!