Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Me, her, and what the heck, massassi can come along to!
Me, her, and what the heck, massassi can come along to!
2003-12-18, 6:28 PM #41
Most of it's been said, but here's my take on it:

Get to know her as a friend first. If you feel yourself starting to blush, just remember, you're only going for friendship at the moment. It's not like proffessing your feelings is a looming, imminent thing.....yet. Drop hints. Flirt a bit. Once you get to know her well as a friend, THEN work up the nerve to ask about her feelings, and do it in a confident, rational manner. From what I've heard/observed/experienced, nothing turns a girl off like low self esteem.

The worst that can happen is she'll bite your head off if she doesn't have feelings for you, but that is EXTREMELY unlikely. I know some people who have been rejected a few times, and it didn't turn into an explosive issue. Also, if you act mature, and don't get too emotional, it will be even less likely to happen. Heck, she'll respect you more for it, and even if she doesn't want to get into a romantic relationship, that will allow you to still be friends.

So, if you're clear, confident, and articulate, it will be a win/win situation. Either a) you'll have yourself a g/f, or b) you'll still have yourself a friend.....who is a girl.

Just take it cool and easy. Girls are much more mature and diplomatic about these things than you may think.

Go get'em, Tiger [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

↑ Up to the top!