Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → JK is old
JK is old
2005-07-26, 5:20 PM #41
Originally posted by PO...TA...TOES:
oh yeah JHS, i swear people have to port it to other games, JHS on say HL DM would roooooooock![/b]

MEH. But seriously tho, JHS blew. But not really. It was fun and a gr8 tester for mods. JMS was a crappy cheap jump-on-the-JHS-bandwagon immitation :em321:
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2005-07-27, 1:21 PM #42
Oh yeah for mod testing it was great, and it was good for levels that had alot of kick back (damage to yourself) if you shot at close range, cause close range battles were just non existant. But I dunno the boxy design kinda ruined it that and the complete lack of detail.
2005-07-27, 1:53 PM #43
[QUOTE=Yummy Cookie]Oh yeah for mod testing it was great[/QUOTE]

Like Planet Sith?

*hits the deck*

Don't kill me!
2005-07-27, 4:21 PM #44
You are old.
2005-07-28, 12:03 AM #45
World of Warcraft? I laugh at your pitiful excuse for a game. WoW is crap.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-07-28, 12:24 AM #46
Originally posted by Freelancer:

Wow, and people say that I alway assert my opinion as fact.

By the way, Freelancer: No.
D E A T H
2005-07-28, 12:30 AM #47
I never said it was a fact; it's clearly my opinion.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-07-28, 12:38 AM #48
Yes, oh so very clearly.
D E A T H
2005-07-28, 6:52 AM #49
because of course, its unclear because we all know if freelancer says anything its gotta be fact.

whats unclear about the fact its an opinion? was freelancer suddenly qualified to judge every game?

god damn.
2005-07-28, 7:06 AM #50
Originally posted by money•bie:
You are old.

Also, best answer on the thread.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-07-28, 6:31 PM #51
JSH was fun though
2005-07-28, 6:31 PM #52
I agree with Freelancer. WoW is stupid.
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2005-07-29, 2:41 AM #53
JK must be old, Lucasarts stopped selling it and a stack of the older games on it's online store.
Rock is dead - but I believe in necrophilia.
2005-07-29, 4:56 AM #54
Wow... You're right. Good thing I ordered MotS when I did... And thank God for LucasArts $5 disc replacement. They still do that BTW. I just had them replace my JK discs a week or so ago because I scuffed them all to hell.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-07-29, 7:08 AM #55
When I say "It is my opinion that WoW sucks" and "WoW sucks", I'm saying the same thing. In fact, stating that it's my opinion is redundant, because everything I say is based on my perception. Freelancer did not say "As an absolute law, WoW sucks, and everyone who doesn't think so is wrong", he merely said it sucks, which is his opinion.

I may not agree with what he says, but by God, I agree with his right to say it!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-07-29, 3:31 PM #56
When you mentioned Battlefield 2 i almost died. It may be a 'hot' game but EA sucks and if I met their CEO id give him a swift kick in the a$$.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-07-29, 6:18 PM #57
[QUOTE=Prince Xizor]When you mentioned Battlefield 2 i almost died. It may be a 'hot' game but EA sucks and if I met their CEO id give him a swift kick in the a$$.[/QUOTE]

I so doubt you would.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-07-29, 6:22 PM #58
Originally posted by Freelancer:

w0rd. I didn't even like the world they set up in wc3 and wc3: ft. Now if they had a world of starcraft I would sooo play that.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-07-29, 7:03 PM #59
Bah.... games may age, but classics never die. I still play games MUCH older than JK.... PC and console games like ZORK, JOUST, GALAGA, SECRET OF MANA, ARKANOID, ULTIMA, PITFALL, COLOSSAL CAVE ADVENTURE, CHRONO TRIGGER, RIVER RAID, etc... and not to mention almost any game for Intellivision, Atari, or my C64.... I play all the new titles, but they just don't compare to the classics.... why? Because back then developers weren't about hot new graphics.... they were about making solid, entertaining and timeless games.

Sad to say, JK may be the last true classic.
We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams...
Neurotic||Mobius Grith||The Atrium

↑ Up to the top!