Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "I was sick in the head for her, and there wasn't a cure"
"I was sick in the head for her, and there wasn't a cure"
2005-08-08, 2:10 PM #41
If she really is hot and not a man, then do her. I mean, date her if that's your style.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-08-08, 2:33 PM #42
she only wants to be friends
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2005-08-08, 2:41 PM #43
Don't listen to SAJN..oh no... Don't cry to me when you get pwnd.

(Not that you would :( )
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-08, 3:27 PM #44
WTF do you need?!?!?!?!?! a 2X4 to hit you in the forehead?! ASK HER OUT!
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-08, 3:34 PM #45
So yah, like... what are you waiting for? Stop keeping us in suspense!
Stuff
2005-08-08, 4:22 PM #46
Ask her out when you see her next, ok man?
2005-08-08, 4:35 PM #47
Originally posted by sugarless5:
yeah, but did people actually listen to him?

I did. And I got mad biddies. As far as the eye can see. Love 'em and then leave 'em!
:master::master::master:
2005-08-08, 4:52 PM #48
Originally posted by stat:
I did. And I got mad biddies. As far as the eye can see. Love 'em and then leave 'em!

Yeah, anytime I took his advice, it usually worked out better than it had before.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-08-08, 5:16 PM #49
If you like her, ask her out. I've been in similar situations with girls who I am 100% sure would not want to go out with me. Methinks she is just trying to be friendly - but that shouldn't stop you from asking her out if that is what you desire.
2005-08-08, 6:38 PM #50
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]If everything you said in the first post is true, she's not only attracted to you, she's being fairly obvious about it.[/QUOTE]

I forgot the corollary: With girls, nothing obvious is likely to be true.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-08-08, 8:22 PM #51
I almost made a rule never to post in girl threads, but two things

1) if you like her as much as the quote in your title prescribes, you needa kinda back down, calm down, and stop liking her so much. Nothing as dangerous as obsession over flirtiness like that stuff

2) she's prolly interested, but she'd find it really weird if you smothered her with affection or acted obsessed. Just a personal question, have you been in a (many) relationship before?

If it were me, I'd prolly just end up hooking up with her n then slowly developing a friendship n if it's worth it or I actually like her i'd ask her out .. but I hate relationships and I hook up far too much than I should so like yea that might just make you seem like a not-comitting womanizer.
一个大西瓜
2005-08-09, 8:11 AM #52
Well, it turns out she does have a BF. I'm over it, shes really cool so being friends is fine. What CRACKED me up though... Was this:

We were sitting at a table during our first break, and she asked me what month I was born in, I said December, and she was reading this "biomertic" thing in the paper which said for my month:

"Don't wallow in self pity. Ask her now." (or something)

Crazy eh? I just laughed, and went all serious, looked her in the eyes and said: "I have something to ask you...... Have you ever drank warm week old chocolate milk? 'Cause I have."

You had to be there I guess. ;)
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-08-09, 11:02 AM #53
haha, no, that's rather 'cute', and in a good way.

I probably would have asked her out then and there and then when she shot me down it would have been very awkward for both parties involved.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.

↑ Up to the top!