Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jesus and I play paintball lololol
Jesus and I play paintball lololol
2005-08-07, 3:33 PM #1
This kid in my electronics class is the most annoying kid in the WORLD. He has big bottlecap glasses, his neck and chin are ONE, and he laughs like a prepubertized little girl. The thing that annoys me the most is he ALWAYS LIES. He can't go a day without walking up to my friends and I and telling us a bullcrap story. Most of them are about his Quad (4 Wheeler ATV thing) or Paintball. "Guys last night on I-95 I was riddin' my quad in that killer snow storm and these two cops pull out of the woods! And I'm like Holy crap! So I freaking pass this snow truck and I ramp like 20 feet in the air over these bushes onto a huge snow bank The cops almost crashed into each other!" Yes, that's one of the stories he told. Another was "Dude my dads car exploded at like 3 am today. I swear to god. We were just sleeping and we heard this like explosion and my dads truck was on fire!" or "I was playing paintball. It was me versus like 50 guys and I took them all out. I was running around so fast they couldn't even see me! Dude I got like all of em right in the face like 8 times! BA! BA! BA!" The kid weighs like 300 lbs, no way he out ran 50 guys and shot them all in the FACE! He always tells us how his friend and him go around downloading everything and hacking into everyones PC. According to him, they hacked into a government computer one time...Yeah okay buddy. Well recently I saw this kid was talking to another one of my friends on AIM...here is what he said...

Quote:
coyote159838: i am like so tired i had to get up at 3:30 this morning for work
coyote159838: im downloading dukes of hazzard anyways so whats the point of going and paying $9.50 for a ticket
coyote159838: lol
coyote159838: should be done sunday morning the latest
coyote159838: its 15% done and its been 30min.
coyote159838: just need to egt divx so i can watch it
coyote159838: time for some perfesonal hacking
coyote159838: lol
coyote159838: now i just got to avoid getting tracked for 3:54
coyote159838: there starting to track
coyote159838: now i f*** with them!
coyote159838: send them to some asian kid in china
coyote159838: lmao!
coyote159838: im a genius!
Kymera 66: dude wtf are you talking about?

"Bull**** meter....EXPLODING! OVERLOAD! WARNING!"

Does anyone else know people like this?! People who will constantly lie just to get attention and act cool?
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-07, 3:36 PM #2
He likes BSing.
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2005-08-07, 3:40 PM #3
Why don't you just tell him off? Just go right up to his face, tell him everyone knows he is full of **** and making up these ridiculous stories just make him look like a dumbass.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-08-07, 3:41 PM #4
I know several people like that. They're amusing, in the same way that a monkey throwing feces is amusing.
Stuff
2005-08-07, 3:54 PM #5
Yeah, me. :(

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I CAN JUGGLE CHICKENS LOL
2005-08-07, 4:18 PM #6
It's usually because they're insecure with themselves, so they make up stories to boost their self-esteem. They are also dumb for expecting people to believe them. That is all.
2005-08-07, 4:32 PM #7
Originally posted by CavEmaN:
Yeah, me. :(

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I CAN JUGGLE CHICKENS LOL

YOU TOO?! HOLY ****! LET'S CHICKEN JUGGLE TOGATHER!!

;olzlozlrolzrofrlfolzozlzloOLS
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-07, 4:36 PM #8
Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
Does anyone else know people like this?! People who will constantly lie just to get attention and act cool?

SF_GoldG_01?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-08-07, 4:37 PM #9
Originally posted by Echoman:
SF_GoldG_01?

Indeed.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-07, 4:45 PM #10
Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
This kid in my electronics class is the most annoying kid in the WORLD. He has big bottlecap glasses,

Fixed?
;):)
Yea, I find people like that more funny than annoying. I like to get them going and excited about their stories then laugh at them after.
2005-08-07, 5:04 PM #11
I usually don't pay attention to people like that.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-07, 5:11 PM #12
Wow, I really did that huh, Squirrel King >.<
2005-08-07, 5:13 PM #13
Beat him with a blunt object. He'll probably be too dumb to notice, but you'll feel better.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-08-07, 5:17 PM #14
keep asking him if he has ever had sex with a girl called [whatever you want].

eventually, if he says yes, claim SHE IS MY HALF-SISTER, I GOTTA PROTECT HER FROM PAEDOPHILES LIKE YOU.

Then beat the crap out of him.
2005-08-07, 5:22 PM #15
He told us once he half way had sex with a girl but he had to stop....Yeah okay buddy. You couldn't get a child molester to have sex with you...I don't know how you HALF have sex anyway....I don't want to know.
2005-08-07, 5:35 PM #16
rofl why did he say he had to stop?
2005-08-07, 6:36 PM #17
Don't knock the activities he's talking about, just knock him for lying about actually not participating in them. ATVing and Paintballing are hella fun. This kid sounds like your every day "OMG IM 1337 CUZ I OWN U" fat kid. Nothing new, nothing special.
2005-08-07, 6:39 PM #18
I was going to suggest what Spe will say, but with more cursing.
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2005-08-07, 6:40 PM #19
find an excuse to kick his ***, before you kick his ***, use an excuse relating to his bull****, once he has been beaten, tell him you did it because he is a bull****ting ****.
2005-08-07, 6:42 PM #20
Haha... half-sex.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-08-07, 7:37 PM #21
Sounds like a couple of my cousins.
Life is beautiful.
2005-08-07, 8:20 PM #22
You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.
I'm just a little boy.
2005-08-07, 9:07 PM #23
Originally posted by Flirbnic:
You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

You need to get some good skills.
D E A T H
2005-08-07, 10:34 PM #24
what a slug-head
visit my project

"I wonder to myself. Why? Simply why? Why why? Why do I ask why? Why do I need to find out why? Why do I have to ask why as a question? Why is why always used to find out why? Why is the answer to why always why? Why is there no final answer to why? Simply why not? Holy cow, this is pretty deep, meaningful **** I wrote. Glad I wrote it down. Oh man."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [slog], Echoman
2005-08-08, 12:08 AM #25
Originally posted by Flirbnic:

<3

Yeah I know a guy just like that, I stopped being annoyed by it and just enjoyed the amusing **** he would come up with.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2005-08-08, 12:15 AM #26
God, my entire kendo class is like this... ugh.

"Yeah, I got a katana, I killed people with it. Im a ninja. Thats why I kill people. Ninjas kill people, and Im a ninja. Im a 4th rank ninja. This sword. It kills people. Does your sword kill people. Mine kills people because it's a ninja sword. I have a ninja sword. Because Im a ninja."
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-08-08, 12:21 AM #27
Yeah I once knew a dude like this, although he was probably cooler than the guy you're describing... he once said he was an excellent programmer, and had programmed a multiplayer game that could handle over 800 people. When I asked him 'what language do you code in?', he replied 'haha! [whiny imitation voice] what language do you code in???[/whiny imitation voice]. It was obvious that he was lying.

Then off course there was the time he told people he could get them AK47's for 15 dollars. 'It's not so much the gun that is expensive, it's the ammo'.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-08-08, 12:22 AM #28
You + sword= cool
Me + gun = you pwnt
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-08-08, 5:35 PM #29
*shing* Ah-ha! I will kill you n- *blam blam blam* *stagger* *trip* *plummet* *crack*

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-08, 5:45 PM #30
Ugh..there's this sophomore at my old high school that hangs around the card shop and plays D&D with us sometimes. He always tells tales like that. Probably the worst thing he ever did was he stole his dad's credit card so he could update his membership on some online RPG. He gave the card to a kid that was going to a computer class so he could update it for him. Instead of updating the membership, the other kid photocopied the card and handed it out to most the school. >_<;; I think I'll stop before I go into a rant...
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-08-08, 6:57 PM #31
Whenever he starts to speak, just say "False." Get other people to do this as well. With any luck, he'll eventually stop speaking altogether.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-08-08, 7:09 PM #32
Aw man, I came here expecting pictures!

Anyway, yeah, just call this kid on his BS. Tell him he's making himself look like a dumb-*** while insulting other peoples intelligence. He probably won't get the hint right a way, but maybe some day it'll help with his compulsive lying.
DuraCleave™
- SM Nesseight | Chris (XFire profile)
- Sith Mercenaries
2005-08-08, 7:12 PM #33
I could use his IP address.

Seriously, give it to me.

Just go up and just tell him that you know he's lying, that'll get him to shut up.
2005-08-08, 9:14 PM #34
Lmao, I know too many kids like this. Just do kinda what Tenshu did, make him look like an idiot. If he says he's a pro hacker, see if he even knows what a proxy is. LOL, I really want to know why his ATV didn't break after that 20 foot jump, being 300 pounds and all.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2005-08-08, 9:16 PM #35
...MAKE HIM UNWORTHY OF YOUR ATTENTION!

(just ignore them. I usually do.)

(...am I that cold?)
2005-08-08, 9:19 PM #36
Drink his blood.
D E A T H
2005-08-08, 9:24 PM #37
Murder murder murder death kill slice and dice.
2005-08-08, 9:35 PM #38
Fish: "So this one time I was knocking back some 40s in the back of my ATV with my paintball gun and my samurai sword, and these cops come up and I'm like "OH S*(&!!" and so I shot them seventeen times in the face with the paintball gun and then started driving away in my ATV. Well, pretty soon they were chasing me, and so I shot the gas tank of the one cop car, and it exploded and landed on the other car! I thought I was safe, but just then I heard a chopper. I glare back, threw my sword at the chopper and it got caught up in the rotary thingies and it just went 'whutwhutwhutwutwutwutwtttettt.... BOOOOM" and EXPLODED. "
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-08-08, 9:47 PM #39
What if all these stories are true and this guy is actually a super-pro jack-of-all-trades with an amazing flair for awesome escapes? :o

Yeah, just do the "false" thing. I like that one best.
DO NOT WANT.
2005-08-08, 10:05 PM #40
Lol, that chat log was hilarious
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"

↑ Up to the top!