Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jesus and I play paintball lololol
Jesus and I play paintball lololol
2005-08-08, 10:27 PM #41
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]Whenever he starts to speak, just say "False." Get other people to do this as well. With any luck, he'll eventually stop speaking altogether.[/QUOTE]

You realize saying that makes you sound like one of those arrogant nerds that everyone hates? :p
2005-08-08, 10:40 PM #42
Thrawn, that's like everyone on Massassi...
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-08, 11:05 PM #43
You just made a dark enemy today Thrawn. :)
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2005-08-09, 6:46 AM #44
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Thrawn, that's like everyone on Massassi...

At least everyone that doesn't have a life. This is a group that (thankfully) I'm not a part of.
D E A T H
2005-08-09, 6:48 AM #45
Think again.. you're like the first person I think of.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-09, 6:52 AM #46
Oh sorry, didn't realize you knew more about me than I do. Of course, I have no life, and spend all day staring at the computer. :rolleyes:
D E A T H
2005-08-09, 8:25 AM #47
Originally posted by happydud:
Fish: "So this one time I was knocking back some 40s in the back of my ATV with my paintball gun and my samurai sword, and these cops come up and I'm like "OH S*(&!!" and so I shot them seventeen times in the face with the paintball gun and then started driving away in my ATV. Well, pretty soon they were chasing me, and so I shot the gas tank of the one cop car, and it exploded and landed on the other car! I thought I was safe, but just then I heard a chopper. I glare back, threw my sword at the chopper and it got caught up in the rotary thingies and it just went 'whutwhutwhutwutwutwutwtttettt.... BOOOOM" and EXPLODED. "

Give us more stories!
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-08-09, 8:33 AM #48
Originally posted by Thrawn42689:
You realize saying that makes you sound like one of those arrogant nerds that everyone hates? :p

I go to Northwestern. I've lost all perspective on what does or does not make me sound like a nerd. ;)
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!