Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Pizza!!
Pizza!!
2005-08-13, 10:09 AM #41
Kieran, You sick twisted man! If you want mushroom, shut up, if you want broccoli, what the hell is broccoli anyways? Shut up with the broccoli. If you want something crazy like pineapple, I kill you.

Avenger, I know :(
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-13, 10:10 AM #42
[QUOTE=Kieran Horn]thin crust with pepperoni and pineapple for me.[/QUOTE]

Pineapple and pizza doesn't work for me. Too sweet.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2005-08-13, 10:35 AM #43
[edit] n/m
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2005-08-13, 11:22 AM #44
Originally posted by Matterialize:
Pineapple and pizza doesn't work for me. Too sweet.

That's why ham is the perfect compliment to pineapple. It's salty, which balences out the flavor.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-13, 11:22 AM #45
veggetables + meat + meat + meat + meat, etc. = Win (Oh, and don't forget pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese. :cool:
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.
2005-08-13, 11:28 AM #46
Originally posted by Avenger:
That's why ham is the perfect compliment to pineapple. It's salty, which balences out the flavor.

Actually, some ham has a strange sweetness to it. You wanna go with bacon or extra pepperoni to counteract the pineapple.
2005-08-13, 11:29 AM #47
True. Some ham can be sweet, but if it's the salty stuff, it works out pretty well.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-13, 11:34 AM #48
I like pepperoni pizza. As for the crust, it depends on who it's by and what kinda mood I'm in. When my mom makes pizza, I prefer it thin and crunchy. If I'm getting it somewhere else, I prefer a thicker crust. Sometimes, I like a thin crust and just fold the pieces over and eat them that way.
2005-08-13, 11:35 AM #49
Has anyone ever actually had a frozen pizza that tastes just like delivery? I haven't.
2005-08-13, 11:52 AM #50
Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
Kieran, You sick twisted man! If you want mushroom, shut up, if you want broccoli, what the hell is broccoli anyways? Shut up with the broccoli. If you want something crazy like pineapple, I kill you.

Avenger, I know :(

One day you shall all realize I have the best taste. :p
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-08-13, 11:55 AM #51
I like pineapple on my pizza.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-08-13, 11:57 AM #52
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Go to cambridge Ontario, and go to a place called Moose Winooski's. Best wings EVER.[/QUOTE]

We have one of those in Kitchener too.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-08-13, 5:56 PM #53
Thick crust, can't stand thin
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-08-13, 6:22 PM #54
Originally posted by Masq:
I like thin, then you can focus more on the toppings. Toppings are eggplant, asparagus, mushroom, spinach, tomato, olive, garlic and jalapeno (sp) (yeah I'm vegetarian, used to like "canadian bacon" and sausage). Getting all of those is too expensive and half the time I just end up going cheese.

Mashed potatoes sounds like an interesting combination though. I love waffles with hot sauce, spaghetti sandwiches (many a carb) and stuff like that so it may be interesting.

The pizza gods make an exception; vegetarians are allowed and even encouraged to eat veggie pizza. BUT NO ONE ELSE.

Originally posted by ProdigyOddigy:
Pizza originally had every color of the Italian flag. The more of those colors you have, the more l33t your pizza is.

food coloring. problem solved.
Moo.
2005-08-13, 6:42 PM #55
Doesn't matter to me, but there better be some damn crushed red pepper around or SOMEONE is gonna pay dearly.
2005-08-13, 8:22 PM #56
For me, the crust makes the pizza. It's usually hard to get sauce, cheese, and pepperonis wrong (that's the only kind of pizza I eat), though Dominos throws some delicious butter in there, but the dough can always be a big downer.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-08-13, 8:28 PM #57
My girlfriend orders pizzas from Chicago and it costs her like 70 bucks. Wait, let me rephrase: Her DADDY WADDY pays for the pizza. She has no concept of money at all. She said "And you wouldn't pay 70 bucks for a Chicago Pizza?" And I replied "You sure don't."

With that said, I like them both. I've had Chicago way more, though.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-13, 8:28 PM #58
I like thin or hand-tossed, not thick crust. If it's thick there's too much cheese and not enough sauce...and I like plain cheese or pepperoni. I like to keep it basic. And I also like it crunchy..not burnt.

And BBQ chicken pizza at this local place > everything else. It's BBQ sauce, cheese, and chicken. It totally rocks because it's so sweet but the chicken adds a nice twist! :D
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-08-13, 8:34 PM #59
Zloc wins.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-13, 8:35 PM #60
pepperoni sausage mushroom. OH ITS HEAVEN
一个大西瓜

↑ Up to the top!