Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Is Bush gonna run for a third term?
Is Bush gonna run for a third term?
2005-08-18, 11:29 AM #41
Originally posted by Tenshu:
Harrison Ford would be cool as well,

BUT HE'S ALLREADY BEEN THE PRESIDENT... IN THE MOVIES
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-08-18, 11:32 AM #42
:o

Yeea, I guess this kinda makes me looks pretty dumb...I'm sure I learned it sometime in grade school but I must've forgot.... :o :o

god, this really makes me look stupid. :o
2005-08-18, 11:33 AM #43
Originally posted by Temperamental:
I would label the American public retarded. :rolleyes:

I thought that was your general opinion, regardless of an impossible re-election.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-08-18, 11:37 AM #44
Haha, burgerboys.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-08-18, 11:42 AM #45
there was about 4 presidents during course of the vietnam war
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2005-08-18, 11:43 AM #46
Originally posted by Genki:
BUT HE'S ALLREADY BEEN THE PRESIDENT... IN THE MOVIES

Morgan Freeman would be better.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-08-18, 11:45 AM #47
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/walken.asp
2005-08-18, 11:46 AM #48
Originally posted by TheJkWhoSaysNi:
Morgan Freeman would be better.

That would make history, but it would still rock!
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-08-18, 11:48 AM #49

I thought that website looked too crappy for a professional campaign.
2005-08-18, 11:54 AM #50
Originally posted by TwistedSoul:
there was about 4 presidents during course of the vietnam war

thats because it was freaking 12 years long!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-08-18, 12:40 PM #51
Quote:
I thought that was your general opinion, regardless of an impossible re-election.

Not at all. I love america, and I like americans. I know a lot of Americans that are very nice and very good people. I think America is a great place to live if you want to succeed in life, since most of the opportunities are there (especially being interested in film like me, USA is the place to be).
2005-08-18, 12:44 PM #52
Originally posted by fishstickz:
He could just appoint himself president in an "emergancy action" while the congress is on vacation.

I'm looking at you John Bolton

I can't believe they're allowed to do that, it's so stupid. :[
2005-08-18, 1:04 PM #53
Not at all. I love america, and I like americans. I know a lot of Americans that are very nice and very good people. I think America is a great place to live if you want to succeed in life, since most of the opportunities are there (especially being interested in film like me, USA is the place to be).

I'm also a fanboy, that's why the last couple of years have pissed me extra. It's like having two sons - the one is supersmart and the other is mentally retarded. If the retarded one ****s up a math test, you shrug it off and deal with it. If the Einstein kid ****s up, you give him crap for it.

So know that I'm doing all of this because I think you have the potential to be really good at integrating functions and correcting for type II errors.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-08-18, 1:39 PM #54
My only picture of Bush...which is also the crappiest edit/photoshop I've seen made.
Attachment: 6839/Newbie.jpg (16,300 bytes)
2005-08-18, 3:12 PM #55
Quote:
I'm also a fanboy, that's why the last couple of years have pissed me extra. It's like having two sons - the one is supersmart and the other is mentally retarded. If the retarded one ****s up a math test, you shrug it off and deal with it. If the Einstein kid ****s up, you give him crap for it.

I like America. To an extent. I'm certainly not a fanboy of it.
2005-08-18, 3:21 PM #56
Then you must be a terrorist
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-08-18, 3:21 PM #57
...you say you're a "fanboy of America"....?

I'm sure even real 'patriots' are weeping at your sweeping and childish nationalism.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-08-18, 3:28 PM #58
Are you talking to Tenshu...? He's not even American.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-18, 3:38 PM #59
He must be talking to Tenshu.
2005-08-18, 4:51 PM #60
Originally posted by mscbuck:
Samuel L Jackson would be awesome...

"VOTE FOR ME MUTHA*******!"

"I'LL GET YOU DRUNK! YOU'LL BE ****ING FAT CHICKS IN NO TIME! YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGHT A ***** OR TWO. MMM MMM *****!"
D E A T H
2005-08-18, 5:36 PM #61
So sad Chapelle's show isn't coming back.. :(
2005-08-18, 8:25 PM #62
Originally posted by Echoman:
Then you must be a terrorist

I'm sorry, Was that supposed to be some kind of "witty" remark...? Gee...maybe if every other Bush-basher hadn't already used that one a hundred times over the last 4 years, it would actually get a chuckle...
The top ten times in history when using the "F" word
was appropriate.....
10) "What the *&%# was that?" -Mayor of Hiroshima - August 1945
9) "Where did all these *&%#ing Indians come from?" - Custer 1877
8) "Any *&%#ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein 1938
7) "It does SO *&%#ing look like her!" - Picasso 1926
6) "How the *&%# did you work that out?" - Pythagoras 126 BC
5) "You want WHAT on the *&%#ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo 1566
4) "I don't suppose it's gonna *&%#ing rain." - Joan of Arc 1434
3) "Scattered *&%#ing showers...my a$$!" - Noah 2114 BC
2) "I need this parade like I need a *&%#ing hole in my head!" -
JFK 1963
1) "Aw c'mon, who the *&%# is going to find out?" - Bill Clinton 1997
2005-08-18, 10:07 PM #63

I can't believe people were actually believing it was real.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-18, 10:23 PM #64

... No
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2005-08-18, 10:38 PM #65
Apparently not.

One of the stars, Charlie Murphy, said last month that the show was officially dead. Talks are still open with the network and they are willing to bring it back, but Chapelle hasn't contacted them at all, however Charlie Murphy said the show is pretty much dead.
2005-08-18, 11:43 PM #66
So sad Chapelle's show isn't coming back.. :(

IT ISN'T??!! :eek:
2005-08-19, 12:33 AM #67
Originally posted by Avenger:
I can't believe people were actually believing it was real.

Why not? If Arnold can be a governor, I see no reason why Walken couldn't become president. Hell, if none of the other candidates appeal to me, I'm voting for him.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-08-19, 12:44 AM #68
If Bush some how ran a third term, I think the suicide rate in America would increase....by a lot.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-19, 12:46 AM #69
I think Bush has made some poor decisions, just like a lot of other people, but anyone mentally unstable enough to commit suicide over Bush would have killed themselves for some reason or another anyway. It's just bordering on asinine Bush-bashing.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-19, 1:05 AM #70
Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
If Bush some how ran a third term, I think the suicide rate in America would increase....by a lot.

That would mean there would be a lot of potential voters for the opposing candidate vanquishing thus allowing Bush to get even bigger majority.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-08-19, 1:15 AM #71
/me sics his dobermans on Pagewizard. [that darn futureposter!]

:D
2005-08-19, 1:19 AM #72
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]Why not? If Arnold can be a governor, I see no reason why Walken couldn't become president. Hell, if none of the other candidates appeal to me, I'm voting for him.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean that people wouldn't vote for him, or whatever. I'm just suprised people thought it was real. Arnold's had political apsirations for years and he made sure everyone knew it.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-19, 2:00 AM #73
eh, Bush is not that bad.

*runs*

↑ Up to the top!