Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "You're gonna be a princess?"
"You're gonna be a princess?"
2005-09-29, 9:35 PM #1
I went to the costume shop tonight to pick up a long cape and robe for my Halloween costume. I am going as Darth Nihilus and managed to find a resin mask that will work perfect (and somehow fits my oversized head just right). Anyhoo, needing to get a few extra things, I ran to get the stuff tonight.

As I was standing in line, a boy around 5 years old was in front of me with his mom, buying some stuff. He kept saying how he wanted to be a Power Ranger for Halloween, and his MILF of a mom said "hush up" to her son cause, well, he wouldn't stop talking. The boy then said "Ok I'm gonna hush up, this is me hushing up" and sat down on the floor. He then got up and began looking at the plastic bag I had set on the counter, containing the rest of my costume.

The boy then asked if I was gonna be a Vampire for Halloween and I said no, something far scarier and more evil. He then asked if I was gonna be a judge, and I just chuckled. He then picked up the bag and looked at the front, which had a man wearing a long black cape, a dark grey shirt, black pants, etc. The boy then said

"You are gonna be a princess?"

I looked at him and said "I'm a guy." and the lady behind me started laughing.

So, what is everyone else planning on doing for Halloween?
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-09-29, 9:37 PM #2
I was planning on going as the same thing as you. You must tell me where you got the mask, and post a picture of it.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2005-09-29, 9:40 PM #3
I would really like to go as a Fremen, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the contact lenses + cloth for robes + a way to sew everything together. Sclera lenses (ones that cover your entire eye, not just the iris) cost well over $100, and come only in the hard lense type. So I don't think it's going to work out. :(
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-09-29, 9:45 PM #4
Oh, a coworker of mine is throwing a party as well and invited me. I told him to invite the twins, and have them either dress as Rabbi (they are Jewish, I know, I am terrible), or have the older one dress as a pimp and the younger one dress as the ho. He suggested they go as the Olsen Twins.

I am not telling anyone what I am going to dress as, all they know is its gonna be black and odds are scary looking (come now, a guy knocks on your door dressed as that, and you see no skin, wouldn't you get a little nervous?)
2005-09-29, 9:46 PM #5
If I finish it, a stormtrooper.
2005-09-29, 9:58 PM #6
I'm going to skulk around dressed as a ninja and scare small children.
2005-09-29, 10:00 PM #7
im gonna go as a poor college student...
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-09-29, 10:12 PM #8
My girlfriend is going as American McGee's Alice.
I'm still undecided, I was thinking of going as Snake.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-09-29, 10:16 PM #9
I don't know yet, but I'll think of something good.
Pissed Off?
2005-09-29, 10:22 PM #10
I'm going as a princess
Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Ghostle
some gay men prefer to have partners with smaller, softer bodies[. . .]It really all comes down to what you like.
2005-09-30, 4:09 AM #11
Haha, little kids are cute in small doses.

You should actually go as a princess, it would definitely have that terrifying, disgusting, retina-searing effect.
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2005-09-30, 9:02 AM #12
Rivin managed it. ¬¬

And I'm going as nothing. Because I'm a crotchery old man who wants the damn kids to stop messing in his garden.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-09-30, 9:05 AM #13
I'm probably going as Javert but i'm not sure, as most of the poeple who would recognise me in costume are in a different state.
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2005-09-30, 9:07 AM #14
Seriously considering Hunter S. Thompson.
D E A T H
2005-09-30, 9:18 AM #15
I stopped dressing up for halloween oh...7 or 8 years ago.
Life is beautiful.
2005-09-30, 9:51 AM #16
[QUOTE=Rogue Leader]I stopped dressing up for halloween oh...7 or 8 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Sucks for you ;)
D E A T H
2005-09-30, 11:50 AM #17
[QUOTE=Rogue Leader]I stopped dressing up for halloween oh...7 or 8 years ago.[/QUOTE]
That doesn't make you cool, just fyi. Everyone I know ages 1-40 still dresses up for halloween.
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 11:55 AM #18
How can Darth Nihilus look like a princess? Children are odd.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-09-30, 11:56 AM #19
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
How can Darth Nihilus look like a princess? Children are odd.

The child was drunk
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 12:01 PM #20
I'm thinking about Carmen Sandeigo, but I'm not sure. I might just do my zombie hunter outfit. Oh the excitment of Halloween! :o
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-09-30, 12:03 PM #21
I'm planning to dress up as JediGandalf and really scare some people.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-09-30, 12:09 PM #22
[QUOTE=Compos Mentis]My girlfriend is going as American McGee's Alice.
I'm still undecided, I was thinking of going as Snake.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of trying to go as Snake for next year.
2005-09-30, 12:15 PM #23
I'm going as Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

^_^
2005-09-30, 12:16 PM #24
I'm going out as Homer
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-09-30, 12:17 PM #25
Go as cardboard box snake. Just hide under one and crawl around.
2005-09-30, 12:24 PM #26
I'm probably going as a a generic zombie,.
2005-09-30, 2:28 PM #27
[QUOTE=- Tony -]And I'm going as nothing. Because I'm a crotchery old man who wants the damn kids to stop messing in his garden.[/QUOTE]

Same here.
Still here.
2005-09-30, 3:37 PM #28
I'm going as a 1930's mobster..

Already have the pinstripe suit.. the hat, and my double barrell sawed off shot-gun, with sawed off butt for a sort of "pistol grip" handle... wish I could find a Tompson though.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2005-09-30, 3:48 PM #29
I'm not hellbent on being snake, I need suggestions!! Something that would work for me. I wanted to be Vincent from FFVII cuz he looks badass but my hair isn't long enough.
Someone suggest something for me please :)
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 4:13 PM #30
[QUOTE=Compos Mentis]That doesn't make you cool, just fyi. Everyone I know ages 1-40 still dresses up for halloween.[/QUOTE]

Forgive me, I wasn't clear. I don't think people who still dress up are idiots or anything. If they want to, thats cool with me, and I hope they have fun. Just not my thing anymore.
Life is beautiful.
2005-09-30, 4:17 PM #31
[QUOTE=Rogue Leader]Forgive me, I wasn't clear. I don't think people who still dress up are idiots or anything. If they want to, thats cool with me, and I hope they have fun. Just not my thing anymore.[/QUOTE]
I thought you were being jaded, my bad. Carry on :)
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 4:22 PM #32
i'm going as gomez from the adams family. hell yea, *****es. :cool:
2005-09-30, 4:30 PM #33
[QUOTE=Compos Mentis]I'm not hellbent on being snake, I need suggestions!! Something that would work for me. I wanted to be Vincent from FFVII cuz he looks badass but my hair isn't long enough.
Someone suggest something for me please :)[/QUOTE]

The guy from Advent Children you see in the trailers with the short silver hair. He was pretty awesome, not that I've.... you know, see it. [Ok, so I have.]
nope.
2005-09-30, 4:54 PM #34
I was actually thinking of doing that also, funny.
Which one did you have in mind?
Attachment: 7518/scan.jpg (66,125 bytes)
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 5:00 PM #35
Loz is such a badass. He's like Elvis in the FF world. He isn't even that metrosexual.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-09-30, 5:22 PM #36
plus he has that cool arm thing
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 5:33 PM #37
Loz! I couldn't remember his name. Twas him I was thinking of, just because he's awesome, and reminds me of Chris Penn.
nope.
2005-09-30, 5:38 PM #38
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/neko_monja/cloud-loz-fight.jpg
totally badass
I'd have to figure out how to replicate that arm thing though. The hair and costume would be pretty simple

linked for spoilers I guess, even though that was from a GIS of "loz"
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 6:10 PM #39
My costume is... a Victorian Spymistress-complete with long black dress, stiletto thigh boots, and daggers hidden all over my body... :)
"I've never seen anyone do an interpretive dance to Mien Kampf "
- MST3K
2005-09-30, 6:35 PM #40
I'm going as a serial killer. Easy costume because they look like everyone else :D
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!