Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "You're gonna be a princess?"
"You're gonna be a princess?"
2005-09-30, 7:51 PM #41
[QUOTE=Compos Mentis]I wanted to be Vincent from FFVII cuz he looks badass but my hair isn't long enough.
Someone suggest something for me please :)[/QUOTE]
Well, if you already have the coat, just go as Vash.

-You might have to die your hair blonde.
2005-09-30, 7:55 PM #42
Originally posted by SavageX378:
I'm going as a serial killer. Easy costume because they look like everyone else :D

Ok, Wednesday Addams:P (For those who don't know, watch one of the Addams Family movies. Not sure which, but I'm thinking the first one.)

Me? I am going to be a Predator. My local Spencer's Gift store has a predator mask for 60 bucks, which I am still begging my wife to let me have...
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2005-09-30, 8:18 PM #43
I'll be going as someone who has to work on Halloween.
2005-09-30, 8:24 PM #44
I don't do Halloween *emo*.

Actually, I don't trick-or-treat, and at 12 there aren't really halloween parties to go to.

I never really DID trick-or-treat, actually. I live out of town so I can't really easily walk to my neighbor's house for candy. and I never was a big fan of candy anyway...
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-09-30, 8:57 PM #45
Originally posted by bearded_jarl:
Well, if you already have the coat, just go as Vash.

-You might have to die your hair blonde.

I'm not interested in being vash, or any anime person really. The only draw for me to vincent was his gun, and the fact that he's undead. (and his cape)

Maybe I can work something out with a hooded vincent or something, he's still my first pick heh. (I've yet to make the costume but I'm quick at things like that)
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-09-30, 9:01 PM #46
I was just pointing out another generic cool guy in red coat with gun.
If it's a different character, there are plenty of short haired guys with guns who have different colored coats.
The Shadow, if you have a scarf (green contacts would help)
Neo, if you have glasses
The Creeper, if you have a reptillian mask or, perhaps wings.

-I dunno what materials you have on hand, though.
2005-09-30, 9:10 PM #47
Pretty much I want a gun, and cape if possible. Guns + Capes = win
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 9:25 PM #48
I keep reading "Loz" as "Lolz" and I get pissed for a second.

:p
2005-09-30, 10:02 PM #49
lolz
Moo.
2005-09-30, 10:04 PM #50
Actually.. on hollyween I dress up in a full battle-dress uniform and jump out of bushes and scare the **** of out of little kids...

... i'm a sick young man.
2005-09-30, 10:18 PM #51
[QUOTE=Compos Mentis]Pretty much I want a gun, and cape if possible. Guns + Capes = win[/QUOTE]
Just about any wild west gunman would be your best shot, then. You'd need a hat, though.

-My fingers hurt.
2005-09-30, 10:23 PM #52
Originally posted by bearded_jarl:
Just about any wild west gunman would be your best shot, then. You'd need a hat, though.

-My fingers hurt.

Hats I can get. That's actually a good idea...I think I'm gonna go with this. Awesome,thanks!
</sarcasm>
2005-09-30, 11:04 PM #53
ninjapirate
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-09-30, 11:28 PM #54
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
ninjapirate

I'm so glad you said that. Hopefully, more people like you will realize that the pirate and ninja faiths are not so dissimilar, and the two factions shall finally be at peace.

-Yer welcome for the suggestion. Cowboys are fun. I was a cowboy when I was 4. Not for halloween, mind you, for real. I killed a lot of the red man that year... the winters were terrible back then...

↑ Up to the top!